Ok so my husband and I are TTC and im due for my period this sat. but this past sunday I spotted and have very mild next to nothing cramping which didnt even last long at all ( I didn't have sex that day either ) and the next day I spotted again once and that's been it. And only one of my breast are tender. I have been really tired lately and unable to get a full nights sleep in about a week or 2. Which just started out of no where. Now usually when I get my period my first day starts off in massive cramps and lots of bleeding and the 2nd day I will have cramps and bleed alot and then my period is over in 4 or 5 days. Is it possible I could be pregnant?

Hi me and my partner have been trying too and I still have a week to go till period I have been having mild cramps and have tan coloured discharge which I haven't noticed before, not sure if it wishful thinking or not... Help!