I would say yes from my previous experiences...Except my first child, because i was young 17 & wasnt tracking or expecting anything so i didnt notice anything. But my 2nd child i just knew i was pregnant because when i came on my period (which was a regular type period), on day 3 it just stopped & it had never done that..but i tested and tested with negative results all month, until a day before my next period i tested & it was positive. Looking back i think that was implantation bleeding & it happened around the time of my scheduled period & no it wasnt light and scanty like all sites claim it can only be, it was red. Sometimes light red then pink at the end to spotting to gone, but it wasnt super heavy either....same scenario with my 3rd child...

.So I now have 3 children possibly 4??....lol. I am going thru what i think is implantation bleeding/spotting now but this time its a week before my scheduled period which is due feb 20 2015.... I have irregular 28-32 day cycles for the past 3 yrs, yet they r pretty consistent...Last period was Jan 20.... From Jan 30 everyday up until Feb 6 Ive had sex. I dont track ovulation on a regular, but from whats being said i was ovulating. They say wk 3, starting the count from the beginning of your last period, is the wk when implantation usually happens. Some notice some dont...So this method is right on cue for me. Plus i know for a FACT my period is not due til Feb 20....

Anyway, Friday Feb 13th (the 3rd wk) I went to the restroom and had discharge with literally 2 red dots....thats it.....(My breast have been sore all this wk, i have felt faint dizzy like, but only for a hot sec and slight sporadic nausea) Friday night morningish, i began having cramps which went away by morning...Felt like if i could pass gass or bowel movement i would b fine, kind of feeling... Sat, i had a gush, made me run to bathroom, & i had blood which had like, slimy blood. Sorry for the TMI.. It wasnt flowing flowing?, but was there when wiped and left enough for a streak on the pad. It only lasted bout an hour or 2. It left was gone. I had sex that night....Today, Sunday afternoon, another gush. Same scenario...Lasting a couple hrs, slimy blood but not clots. At times mild cramping. Feels like i gotta make a bowel movement but cant so im guessing thats constipation... I feel bloated...And when my stomach just growled i felt awesome relief & not so crampy! Lol....

As of me writing this, its barely there when wiped like its going away again....I believe i have went thru implantation bleeding twice & am doing so now. I will come back and post the end result either Friday the 20th or by Monday..So i say yes it can be a little heavier & redder than pink & brown.With cramps with symptoms, all that.. We're all different. Anyone else wondering if they have or had implantation bleeding? If so please share your experience and please share what the outcome ended up being.. I hope this helps, because i go crazy trying to find answers with details especially answers that arent the norm.