Good morning,

We have been TTC for a few months. My cycle is 35 days and I calculated using fertility friend that my OV date was the 13th, and being fertile from 10th till 14th. on the 18th I noticed what I would call spotting, its lasted till yesterday on and off. It was never flowing and I only noticed it when I wiped. It was a very faint pink colour throughout. I never used a sanitary towel as it wasnt flowing, but it never came onto my knickers either. I had mild stomach cramps on the 15th & 16th in the morning only which passed by lunch. My AF is not due till the 27th. My AF is normally heavy first and throughout most of that period, goes slightly lighter then stops. So it's needless to say that the spotting was far from normal. I dont have any other symptons except a little more tired, which means I want to sleep more. We're not worrying about concieving, just letting nature take its course, and we've had other things to worry about. We do have intercourse everyday (only on the verry odd ocasion do we not, and we have everyday this month) Do you think it was implantation bleeding? How long should I leave it to test? What do you think my chances of pregnancy are? %-)

sounds very likely i had that both times wiv my girls (: x

Help me !!!
Missed few pills in a row last month. Normally have a 5/6 day heavy periods, this month it was 2/3 days max of very light more brown coloured period, if you can even call it that most abnormal to my periods! My other half noticed my boobs seem fuller and I'm eating more and reminded me I had slight cramping after this 2/3 "bleeding" we decided to take a hpt and it's negative ?? Confused as to why I have these symptoms of its negative and im not pregnant ?? Any advice I'd be greatful for
Thanks :@