Hi everyone I am new here, but I have spent the last week reading article after article. Ok so my last period was 6-10 Jan. I ovulated 15-20 Jan. My boyfriend of over 18 months and I always have sex, using condoms as protection. Although, we often start without the condom on. We had sex a few times in Jan, butt specifically I remember the 19th.. Although I know we did it probably 4 times before that, and then again last weekend on Sunday. But Sunday evening I noticed a drop of watery brown/red discharge.. It stopped.. We had sex.. Then on the condom there was some thick brown string of discharge.. And I spotted a bit that night. It stopped by Monday morning right through until Wednesday night where I spotted watery brown again and stopped by Thursday morning. Started again Thursday late afternoon and stopped by Thursday night. Each time it wasnt even nearly enough to fil a panty liner. Its like smudges when I wipe. Last night (thursday night) I had an arguement with my boyfriend and a close friend separetely (my mood is crazy right now) and when i went to the toilet, there was a lot of very watery blood. But after that one wipe it was gone and stopped til today. I went for a walk and when i got back there was one small drop of watery brown. Its been on and off a tiny bit of drops here and there since then. Also, since Sunday night I have been in the most horrible pain. Cramping something horrible. I could barely walk on Tues amd Wed.. But today theres just an uncomfortable feeling on the right side of my lower abdomen. I have also had some gas, strange vivid dreams.. The 20th I dreamt that I gave birth to a little girl. Was the most incredible dream ever. But I wasnt even thinking about babiesat that point. Then my little sister had a dream about me too.. I have also had cravings and been very tired. Very irritable too and fighting with everyone.. Also emotional and crying alot. But I took a test today and it came back negative. Look, Im only due on Monday or Tuesday for my period. Last time I had this spotting though, was a year ago when we had a miscarriage. Now, I also have been exercisig and dieting the whole month, but in my first week (2nd week of jan) i lost 4kgs.. But week 2 and 3 i didnt lose any weight. So basically Im soooo confused.. No funny smells or anything down there either.. Having odd headaches now and then. Boobs not really sore only now and then. And no nausia.. Has anything similar happened to any of you? We arent trying to concieve.. But wouldnt mind either as I am ready to take that step, Im 21 years old and setting up my own business, and so is my boyfriend. I mainly just want to know if there's also anything else I need to worry about like cysts or anything in my lady parts. :) Thanks everyone xx

Please can someone tell me something lmao :)

On an update.. Went to bed with a slight dull pain in my right boob.

Woke up with a bit of reddish brown spotting, but right boob quite sore.. And a headache. Only times ive had sore boobs was once i had a breast infection, butni didnt have any other pregnancy symptoms so i knew i wasnt pregnant. Got anti biotics and cleared it up. This time, its only one boob, along with other symptoms and strange spotting. It started with a dull pain on the bottom side and now all around the nipple is sore?

Im so confused :(

Looks like period has started. Just dark red and still watery but im in so much pain. Just sick of being sore all week the pain must just go.. Pretty sure im not pregnant.