Im 20 years old. I was on the depo shot for almost 4 years and then I switched to the Implanon rod and had that in for 8 months.. & then I had unprotected sex 2 days before removal and the doctor said I could get pregnant if I got it removed so soon after unprotected sex.. my husband said to go through with it anyway. I haven't had a period in 4 years & I'm wondering how long it will take for me to have one again? I only got the rod out 3 days ago but MY QUESTIONS ARE I'm curious how long it took for everyone elses normal cycle to return??? & if anyone else got pregnant after having sex before the removal of the rod??? & what are symptoms everyone else experienced after getting off the implant? Please help! I've been searching for 3 days straight haha. So far I only have short faint cramping on both sides of my lower abdomen, & I'm eating alot more & I'm actually going to bed alot earlier which is weird???

I’m having exact same symptoms and I was wondering if you ever gotten pregnant

Same here! Just had brown discharge randomly 3 days after removal.. been feeling funny since.. had unprotected sex the night before getting nexplanon removed.. I can't test yet, so I'm being cautious. Got it removed Thursday! It's now Sunday. Kinda freaked out... Tbh. Lost my baby 3 years ago to SIDS.