Okay so before I had removed the implanon I was on my monthly for over 7 weeks (why I removed it) Me and the boyfriend have had unprotected sex before and after removal. I had it taken out July 9th 2013. I was still bleeding then. Immediately stopped the next day. Well it is now August 6th and I have not yet had another period, not even a little spotting. For the past two weeks I've had symptoms similar to what I would get before my period started. Some cramps and mood swings, white vaginal discharge (tmi sorry), major bloating, constipation But I've also had symptoms that I have never had before. Such as sever nausea, feeling dizzy, foods make me feel sick, feeling more gassy, and my boobs are extremely sore. I can't even hug my boyfriend without them hurting severely I took a pregnancy test about 3-4 days ago and it was negative. I'm just a little worried. Has anyone had these problems and have had them solved or answers or been pregnant? (And yes you can become pregnant even if you do not have a period) Please any advice is greatly appreciated!

What have you been using as birth control since you had the Implanon removed?  I do believe that you are not pregnant and that it is your body adjusting/regulating without the implant, most birth controls take the bodies ability to produce an egg away and the female body had to get used to this again, ovulation can be felt in the female body and it does have symptoms and it may feel the way you describe.  You could make yourself a doctors appointment but they usually want you to miss your period than make the appointment to test for pregnancy.  Good luck and hope this helps, remember to post back with results

I actually have not been using any birth control since the removal. And I should have started last week or this week but have not. Ive seen a few questions similar to this on other websites and each answer has been different. Some women didn't regulate until 6 months after while others were pregnant immediately after removal. I just didn't know if anyone might have the same symptoms as myself but have found out why.

Then it may be time to make a doctors appointment and there they will do the blood test for the HCG hormone. You know your body best, I knew before a test could tell me I was pregnant too, so everyone does know their own symptoms best. Good luck!

Well I haven't been on any birthcontrol since the removal. I still have yet to recieve aunt flow. I'm calling tomorrow to set up an appointment to go in so we will see how it goes!

Oh sorry to reply with the same response. It had told me that my first reply was deleted! But yes tomorrow I will be setting up a doctors appointment!

Make sure you post back with results, I'll be curious.

Alright just a quick update! Still a negative on pregnancy test. But still no period! The nausea has gotten worse, even the thought of food made me feel sick today. Extremely tired and this will sound weird but I can smell things much better (I normally have a terrible sense of smell) For instance I had thrown away the negative pregnancy test last night, I walk into the bathroom and all I can smell is urine, I thought I was going crazy then I realized it was from the test that was in the trash can.

I don't know anymore. Still negative test so the thought of pregnancy seems unrealistic, although I did get a bit excited from the idea of it. I just want to know what is going on.

I do not have insurance or a regular physician I see.

So I bought a different brand of pregnancy test and will take it in the morning. 

I just feel like that has the be it, but then again I know our bodies can play mean tricks on us!!

Will keep posted!!

Okay so before I could test again aunt flow paid a visit. With severe cramping this morning. I feel completely crazy for having all those symptoms! I still do feel nausea and sore breast but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the implanon had a lot to do with all this nonsense! 

Well I dont know. I am still having all the weird symptoms.

My period wasn't like a normal one for me.

Normally mine are very long and heavy and a lot of clots pass through.

This one was heavy the first and second day but now is tapering off into nothing and there are no blood clots whats so ever.

I had some cramping but not like I normally would have (normally I can barely move due to the pain)

But i don't know the color has been a bright red and occassionally a rust color.

I still feel pregnant though, so maybe it was what they call a chemical pregnancy or something?

I dont know I'm almost tempted to take another pregnancy test to just reassure myself...