Hi I have had implanon for 2 an half yrs,I have taken out my implanon april 3 2012,and me and my husband been having unprotective sex everyday and I'm still not pregnant.I'm getting so frustrated because I had no problem getting pregnant before having implanon. I have two beautiful daughter and now we want to try and get a boy..I don't know what to do any suggestions.

I got pregnant on the implant, but after Gavin it taken out it takes 48 hours for the hormone to e gone from your body, fertility should be back straight away

i removed mine on sunday hope to get pregnant soon...cant wait

I am having the same problem. I actually had the implanon for 3 years and had another one put in at the end of the 3 years and kept it for 7 months before having it removed in order to try for another baby. We have been trying for 6 months now and still no luck. I am 33, so I have been wondering if it is my age or if it is a result of having the Implanon for so long, that now maybe I'm unable to have another one. Hope you have luck soon in your efforts.

hi there

My name is Izabela im 31 and mum of geourgous 5 yrs old boy.

I had my implant 2 1/2 yrs then got another one for 2 1/2 yrs . i had it removed on the 16 october (2012). i have been delaying it for so long and now when im ready im quite worried it will take a looong time. i had implant removed while on my period so not sure how to measure ovulation. i had lots of symptoms and have done 3 tests and all of them wre negative, especially i ell pregnant 12 days after stoping the pill with my first child.i know its very early but im just worried after reading all those blogs where women really found it hard to concieve. lots of women have been using ovulation tests so im gonna buy one to see how it all works ....well i hope it all goes well i'l be updating if anything changes ... GOOD LUCK

Any luck, I'm going through the same thing.

My sister had a baby at 17 (I was 15) and my parents were terrified I would do the same thing so they had me take the depo shot then the implanon put in my arm for almost 3 years then I had it removed and now i'm 23 and still have had no luck getting pregnant. I have been trying for 5 years and i'm wondering if it hasn't happened by now, will I be able to?...

I had 3 implanon implants back to back from 19-28yrs old. All were removed and replaced without problems. My periods were either very light or non-existent. My husband and I have had to have IVF in order to conceive (which on our third try was thankfully successful). I needed lots of hormonal support to create and maintain a suitable environment for my baby to grow. I cannot say if this is linked to the extended period of time I had an implant for but it may be of interest to others out there. If you’re trying to conceive I wish you lots of luck and hope x

Am having the same problem too...Help us!!!

Me too, since nov 2017, no period, and not pregnant. Wtf, i want my bby.

HI I hope you see this
I had mine in for 3 years September I got it taken out and have been having sex with the hubby every day since and still am not able to get pregnant with our secound child
Have you had any luck yet ? I’m loosing hope /:

I have mine for less then a year,i remove it in sept 17 been trying for 8 months now no luck,im 23 with a boy and girl,ttc for # 3