I have had my implanon for 7 yrs and getting it out next month, Just wondering how long after removal I can get pregnant?

After removal of Implanon, some of the hormones that it has been releasing into your body to control your ovulation will still be effective for a few days. These hormones also affected the tissue inside your uterus, so it is not uncommon that you experience some slight spotting for a few days after its removal. But, your ovulation should be restored some three weeks after removal, even though there might be some delay. So, as soon as you ovulate you can get pregnant - two to three weeks after removal, at the best. Don't worry if pregnancy doesn't happen immediately, your body needs some time to adjust to the change in hormones.

i got Implanon out on a Tuesday and was on my period. my period came off Friday. i had intercourse sunday could i be pregnant???????????????????

I had mine in for nearly nine years, had it removed and fell pregnant exactly 6 wks later. Funnily enough, my sister did the same thing a couple of months ahead of me and she is now 2 month ahead of me. Good luck :)

I got pregnant the day I took out my Impanon!

How long did you have the implanon in for... How do you know you got pregnant that day.... How long did you have to wait to get a positive test did you have any cramping

Really how u kno that???!!!

I had my implant removed on the 21 of this month had a period straight away and it stop after 5 days how soon can I get pry

Hey I revomal nexplanon in march 30 2018 and had sex that night in April this days I be have sex 7,8,12,14 ,17,18,20,22. Can I be pregnant yes or no.

I took mine out on the 8th of March 2018.. I been TTC. I have taken plenty of tests. All were negative. April 5-7 I had light bleeding. I waited til the next week to get a blood test that was negative.. but now I'm having symptoms. Breast hurts from time to time. Nauseous light-headed, I can't even stop going to the bathroom. I'm scared to check it might be negative again. I'm just trying to wait til May 5 n see if I will bleed again, hopefully not tho.

Hi so I had my first baby boy on November of 2017 its may 8 of 2018 I had got on the implant called nextplonon this is my second time on it the first time I had it in for over a year and after I got off I had my first period that beginning of that next month then got pregnant that second month on my second period me and my hubby are wanting another and I only had the same birth control for maybe only 6 months now I'm getting it removed two days after mother's day witch Is next week how long do u think for me to start conceiving knowing I don't have regular periods to go off of we want to no to try for a girl and what advise should we no to try to make a girl

Congrats on your Boy, Im no nurse but I can tell you that it shouldnt take you that long to Conceive maybe 2-3 months could be sooner since your not on Birth Control for that long but everyone is different. Also, this might be a good time to have a baby, as it can get harder the longer you wait after you had your first. I would recommand taking Pre-natal after your birth control. So your hubby has great swimmers