Hello Everyone,

I had a implanon put in my arm in March 2011 after i had my son. This year (2012), my husband and i want to try for a baby girl, So i had my Implanon removed in April 20th, 2012. Im not sure if i ovulated yet.

I havent had a period since i had it removed. I am concern and worried that i may not, its has been 3 weeks, since i had it removed, I have been Baby Dancing 3 times a week. I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests, ALL NEGATIVE, I have alot of cramping, slippery clear discharges, and alot of light headed.

Is it to soon to tell if im pregnant? Did i take the HPT too soon?

Is there anyone who experincing it, or can someone please tell me whats wrong? any suggestion?

no, seems that u r not .... to be sure take the test one more time

Hi I am going through the same thing I had mine removed on April 17 this year 2012 and then had my period the 21st till the 28th and have been more hungry the past week and a half along with cramping and i gained 3lbs since removal and have not had bleeding since the 28 I called my o.b. dr and she told me it is to soon to test for pregnancy she said to test around the 5 to 7 th week after I think We tried conceiving good luck hope you get the results you want

Hi, I'm in exactly the same position as you, it's been 4 weeks since I had mine removed, still no period, my doctor recommended we wait to ttc until I'd had a period but we didn't want to wait, I have also done several tests all negative however I realise it's way too soon!!!! I just wish I would have a period so I know where I'm up to with it all. Good luck with it :)