How can I judge that my girlfriend is never do sex with anybody?

it is always best to discuss the questions you have with your partner. Obviously, you can't compare because she is your first partner, but even if you had partners before - we are all different, so what's the point in comparison? Why is it so important if she is a virgin? Culturally? I don't get that, but ok. 

Besides, FYI, she could be a virgin and not have a hymen. Imagine that. Not all is black and white in human body. She could have ruptured her hymen during gymnastics or maybe using a tampon. That still makes her a virgin. There is basically a little difference to the naked eye between a virgin vagina and one that was already had an intercourse. 

Ok so Im 15 I never had sexx never did anything sexual  with anybody I dont shave (my pubic hair) Ever since I started getting my peiod Ive been getting bumps on my vagina area. ok sometimes I get bumps that start out hard and big n is painfull and is filled with puss and bloood and other times like now I get small pea sized bumps that are hard and painless. I didnt even know I had a bump till I was wipeing , I also get bumps near my anus (sorry dont know a proper word) but yes I get bumps there to Im very scared I told my mom she doesnt take me seriously i told my doctor but there was no bumps when she looeked down there :( i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I FEEL LIKE CRYING

Hi Cutenina, Does you masturbate?

Look at her hymen, it should be complete and intact, her vagina should also be adjusted not slack in such a way that your penis doesn't enter easily. Many women say that nobody has played them but it is not true. How old are you 2 ?

What the hell is wrong with you? if you doubt that your girlfriend is cheating on you, just ask her you id**t! DO NOT DISCUSS HER SEXUALITY AS A MATTER OF PROPERTY!

if u put ur fingr in her vegina than she feel too pain if not than she had sex before

Hey who wants to have slime a sweet sex teah it be awesome girl 

chakho chakho chakho...first hand nai milna...........so virgin mal k chakar me mat raho bas jo mile uski mar lo....kya....samjh jaooooo......waise ladkiyon ki verginity ka pata nai chalta jab tak blooding nai aata....

hassan hassan hassan

First off dude trust your girlfriend.
Be frank about thoughts first talk to her and know her more.
If your girlfriend is still virgin then even the head of your little finger will find it difficult to make an entry.
if you have had intercourse earlier then it would be difficult to find it out.
only your words will do the trick first tell her u have fantasies of her having sex with others latter let the conversation get deeper ask her about her thoughts den naughtily ask her did she had such experiences if she hesitates to answer the insist on getting the answer and a true answer.
if she says she did u got ur answer and if she negatively reacts then tell her the truth of ur suspicion.
have a nice day.

If the boy is vergin then its ok to ask her if boy is not vergin he dont have permission to ask her . First question your self .

I WANT KNOW