Please, i would like to know the side effcts of gynaecosid

:-( am in a fix i had am abortion on d first of april and now am pregnant again which is just 1 week old if i use gynecosid will it help disolve d pregnancy? cos am not ready 4 anothere one thanks
mariam

yes offcourse it reslove all issues of urs... b.c my g.f would be go through this

Hello there,

Please do not take gynaecosid because it is not used for abortion and can make you bleed to death!

Unfortunately you have been too careless and now you will have to do something about it. One abortion is too much but you will need to take another one or you will have to keep the baby because it is safer like that.

And in the future inform yourself a little bit better. You are easily getting pregnant after the abortion (and after delivery as well) because you are more open than usually. And how come you didn’t use protection? Well now it is too late. Consult with your doctor and after that be more careful and think about dating someone who is not going to endanger your health again.

hi my period is in two days time but i feel cold n sleepy n thats how i feel whenever i'm pregnant,should i take gynecocid to be sure pregnancy is ruled out?

I used this madician 2 or three times for regulation of periods, its safe no problem in this type of medician,

Hello zahra,  i need ur help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

zehra plz cmtect me mjhe kaam h apsai meri grl friend k bary m

plz tell me gynecosid is helpfull tp dissolve 7 days pregnancy. is it dangerous or helpfull.

Gynaecosid is harmful for women body?

hi mjy kuch pochns hs serious matter

hello guys maine apni gf sath sex kra nd mujhe doubt tha k pregnancy hoskti nd maine usy gainicocid dy di to tablets nd usy aftr 7 days periods hogye jb k uski date ko kafi time tha now 14 days opr hogye but no bleeding maine pregnncy strip se test kra do bar nd dono bar negitive aya nd hum pershan hai if negitive toh periods kyun ni hory koi help krdy plz plz plz

zahra i hav alsi this prblm could i use this tablt??? kindly tell me

how to manage this problem

ma ny ecp tab khai sex k bd ...wesy 17 ko hty thy periods .tab ki vjase se 1st ko ho gy .sb kty ab 1st ko e hongy lkn aj 3rd ho gi .ni huy .wt i should to do nw??? plz hlp me .pregnancy test b kia ..neg- hai