hello i got married four months before..during intercourse i had shaved the pubic hair completely with a use and throw shaving set.after a week i found so many pimples around my vegina.. i took a anti biotic for this..and after one week it went off..but again one or two pimples come around the vegina though it doesnt harm me..but it comes and go..now, hairs are grown there but still one pimple comes and again it goes..and even at times i have a kind of itching...is it any infection or is it because of the saving or because of the climatic condition as here its too hot these days..please help me out...should i consult a doctor..?

I get the same thing. I guess thats when u use a brand new razor and u were very quick when shaving thats how you get those shaving bumps. All u need to do is exfoliates.hope it helps

Hi anu can i examine your vagina, pls give me your phone no.