Hi i have a question that my girl friend like when ever i lick her vagina is it ok? She want me to ejaculate in her mouth ?

She always ask me to lick her vagina

as long as either of you dont have a std or any type of disease then its fine

hahaha of course it's ok, that's part of sex! all men go down on women. And girls can give their men blow jobs. it's completely natural. What's weird is you even asking if it's ok lol. I hope your not to young to be having sex.

lick vagina is it ok very very good push ur lip under the vagina ur girlfiend more happy with you

come on my friend,,,,,no need to ask it's very important think,,,think on your side if she like to suck your penis then you will never ask is it good or bad,,,hah hah,,,keep it up my friend ,,make her happy,,,what she want give her that what we called love,,,sex & love should be together then it will be the way to nice life,,,,be happy,,

what does it taste like?

it will be a owsume taste :)

For HER Best Part of the ACT is giving ur head between her legs.... She will love it.

salty & VERY GOOD.

good, no problem. U and ur parter clean ur sex organs first before licking each others. ok satisfy ur partner.

it ok to lick to ur girlfriend's vagina. its part of sex make her enjoy u licking her outn

hi my friend don,t do it
ok may be you will get a dangerous disease

or as long as you are married!

I think you are to young for sex but anyway did your mother teach you that you shouldn't put things in your mouth that you can't swallow. But its ok. if you like it then i guess she likes it too!

Be aware than places like Planned "parenthood" have std tests HOWEVER their testing is comically deficient vs panoply of stds/stis