Hi everyone. Im 22 and i suffer from depression, generalized anxiety disorder,and social phobia. I currently take 1 xanax(.25mg), 40mg of generic prozac, 1 wellbutrin(300mg) and as of yesterday 1 adderall(20mg) has been added to the mix. In all im taking 5 pills every morning along with 2 xanaxs at night. I would like to know if any of these other meds will damper the effects of the adderall? I have absolute zero motivation and i feel lethargic. Im sure the anti depressants arent working but im kinda intimidated by my doctor. Will the adderall help me become more focused and get more pep in my step or will it just give me a jolt? He said to take one pill but if needed i can take 1 plus a half of one. Exam week is coming up in 2 weeks will adderall give me the focus factor?
I really want to get away from all of the meds and just stick to one or 2 but i dont really know how to tell my doc. He knows whats best i suppose.

Hey there- I'm 29, and share some of the same issues. As of just a couple hours ago my psychiatrist added 10mg of Prozac to 400mg of Lamictal and 450mg of Lamictal. I also take 2 to 3mg of Klonopin per day (roughly 50% stronger than Xanax, and 20 to 30mg of Dexedrine IR or Adderall IR/SR. I don't really know why I'm on all this sht. I have ADHD-IN, which aggravates my anxiety and depression. By the way, the Doc DOES NOT know what's best. I've seen 3 doctors, 2 expensive psychologists, and 1 expensive psychiatrist. They all have their own opinion. I've learned far more on my own, reading, using the internet, etc. You might want to spend some time in the forums at addforums dot com. Don't know if you have it, but it's a great resource. My advice is to be consistent with the Wellbutrin. Xanax is your best friend (just never, ever heavily depend on it). It can mitigate any anxiety you feel from the Wellbutrin. I don't know if you are on the IR or SR, but both have a sort of come down. With the IR it's more pronounced. I feel extra anxiety then. A test would only intensive this. But the adderall can definitely help you focus and study. Just pay attention to how much you're taking and how it affects you. Good luck.