I need some info about adderall &prosac. I have serious PMS problems especially since I got my labor two years ago. And for that reason I am on prozac for about two year almost. But six months ago my two year old son was diagnosed with ADD and he's now on adderall. But also I am now on adderall for I discovered I also am having ADD. I also discover that adderall helps me a lot in dealing with my every day life and duties. So would like to hear some info about ADDeral&prozac for I don’t think I could deal with my PMS without taking prozac but on the other hand I think I really need to keep on taking adderall. Please help with some info about ADDeral&prozac.

I never heard before that someone is dealing PMS with taking prozac. Prozac is usually being prescribed in curing severe form of depression but in your case it seems to me you got addicted on prozac and if you keep on taking the drugs the way you do you might get into serious trouble regarding your health condition especially your mental stage. Also taking prozac for so long period of time might because you become anxiety and depressed and I somehow think you actually have depression and you think it's about PMS. Did you ever reconsider the possibility that mixing such strong drugs might cause you some serious side effects? That's for sure adderall helps in dealing with ADD/ADHD but only when it is taken as prescribed and on the right way.

Prozac is very commonly prescribed for pmdd, premenstrual dysphoric disorder... severe pms.

My doc says the two work well together. I'm just starting the Prozac and she says with them working together I may be able to reduce the Adderall XR.