I'm a girl who likes to smoke weed & drink, it's my lifestyle pretty much. I just started taking lamictal & adderall, so I stopped drinking & smoking just to be safe. I'm on the lamictal & adderall for anxiety & depression and i guess mood swings. Not bipolar & maybe slightly ADD. I'm very small, like 96 lbs and 5'2, so it's a very low dosage of both. I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea to smoke weed & drink while on these medications? Like, is it gonna mess my brain up or something? Even if I limited myself & didn't drink & smoke in excess amounts. What do yall think?

Naw you'll be fine i'm on lamictal, adderall, valium, and olanzapine. They all say not to drink but I can still kill 15 shots like always, but if i take valium I just wont remember in the morning. Weed just makes you a little more tired.

yeah girl, trust me, I just got sent home from studying abroad in a foreign country because of how crazy it made me when I did that. I take wellbutrin for depression and anxiety; and adderall for severe ADD, and I drink & smoke a lot too just as my lifestyle. In moderate amounts, like 2 glasses or less, and weed [I'm still unsure of, depends on the person, my anxiety is bad... but in serious moderation would be good]. Otherwise, it can literally mess with the balance of chemicals in your head and make you psychotic. have unreal fears and anxieties and be reckless and careless with yourself and act strange and everyone thinks you're crazy. so be careful that's all girl :)