i suffer from bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder. since the anxiety and panic began its been difficult for me to do my daily activities because im so freaked out with anxiety. im on the typical treatment for anxiety with benzodiazapines. i take 4 mgs of xanax a day perscribed. in addition to 60mgs of prozac for depression 600 mgs of nueronin 4 times daily for anxiety and 15 mgs zyprexa for mood stableization. a good freind of mine is diagnosed with adult add and she also suffers from extreme anxiety. and she told that the adderall completely alleviates the anxiety. so she gave me a few pills to try out to see if it would help me. i know your not supposed to do that, but im willing to try anything. i was nervous at first about taking it, cause people call it speed but i took one and hot damn i had no anxiety. and it helped greatly with my depression. i didnt need a single mg of xanax that day. i just felt bright and focused and ready to attack my business. it was the greatest feeling. now, what im asking here is , have there been any studies or anything about adderall for anxiety? i mean im telling you it works better than anything ive tried, so i cant be the only person to have discovered this. any thoughts or links or similar stories to mine would be greatly appreciated. also, how do i talk to my doctor about this? im not sure how to broach th subject. any info would be greatly appreciated.
thank you

xoox.eryknv

hello eryknv and thanks a lot for your post.

Im a anxiety/depression sufferer and Like you Im willing to try everything to feel better. Anxiety sucks I know how it feels . Anyway I will try out this medicine adderall maybe it helps me too. Whilst thank you once again for your help .

Have a nice day,

Gil from Malta xx

I have been on several medications due to my insomnia and bi-polar/anxiety I have been on xanex seperate from when they had me on serequil and lithuim at the same time.. I also had taken adderral from my sister who has adult add. Adderrall is great but it messes with your equal librium which could give you incredible mood swings.. Hence the reason the prescribe you defferent things for different illness' because for depression,anxiety,and bi-polar they give you downers and for add they give you uppers different things for different things.. Ha :-). Also mixxing medications can make you suicidal.

Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that adderall is great for anxiety, focus and energy. Just be straight with your doctor. It is irrelevant how you tried this med just as long as you do not abuse this or any other med.

dont take it if you have adhd. i have both and i have adderall and it makes me more stressed.

YOUR AND ADDICT ANY NEW DRUG MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER GET HELP