Okay it might just be us worrying but I need to know. Well me and the love of my life made love on jan3rd which I used a condom but u never no if it worked or not i didn't check it out after we got done and it was the first time either one of has ever had sex and on jan6 her period was supposed to come which something did she blead lightly for only 2 days and then jan11 1 week and 1 day after we had sex she got sick that evening about6 pm right after eating and then she threw up and it happened again the next day at the same time but she didn't throw up just got sick. But her period was supposed to come on jan6th like I said which something did happen but she blead lightly and no cramps and only for 2 days so what is up with that why did that happen and it's jan 13 and she still hasn't blead again but we have been under a lot of stress so what do u think pregnant or not

Alex, you've made 5 different posts on this.

1.  It's very unlikely she got pregnant just before her period as the egg is not viable.
2.  She had bleeding where her period was expected but it was different - that can happen.
3.  You wore a condom - smart!

You used protection, now relax.

1.  It's too early to test.  You need to wait at least 2 weeks for the hormone levels to rise high enough to be detected.
2.  Testing early, false negatives are common.
3.  Even when everything was perfect, and it was not (close to period and condom), the odds are about 1 in 5.

Nobody on this forum can give you a definitive YES or NO answer.  You need to wait until she can test or she has a regular period.

You are causing yourself unnecessary stress.  Even if she is pregnant, you can't do anything about it at this point.  If you are old enough to have sex you need to accept the risks.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, I'm trying to tell you like it is.