Me and my girlfriend made love on jan3 and her period was supposed to come on jan6th which something did happen on that day she started to bleed but it was light and it only lasted 2 days and she did not take birth control so that ain't why but we have both really be stressed out and I no that can cause a girl to miss it but she did bleed lightly but she never cramped so can stress cause a girl not to cramp on her period and it was her first time to have sex. But then on jan 11 about 6pm she got sick in her stomach and threw up right after eating and then the next night she got sick in her stomach again but didn't throw up just a little sick but then the last two nights she's been fine does that sound like morning sickness and does morning sickness start around 1 week and 1 day after sex??? and also I used a condom but I can't look her in the eyes and promise her it didn't rip but I really dont think it did but I didn't check and is it very likely that she is pregnant with us having sex within a week of her period? And do u think that she is please help

my period was due yesterday but hasn't appeared yet now me and my boyfriend had sex a few weeks ago and he had precum but i can't remember if he had it on his fingers and now my period is late and we are both scared sh*tless that i am pregnant. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE 

Anybody?? Please help me

alex i have the same problem you have. I was meant to bleed yesterday but i haven't yet and i don't know if i could be expecting or not

Well my girl friend did bleed on her period but it was light and no cramps an only for 2 days so idk