I tried paying attention in health class, but i only know certain things... situation: my girlfriend and i have unprotected sex (i pull out, i know its stupid) about once or twice a week lately. she just got off her period about 2 weeks ago. monday, wednesday, and tonight, she has had some nausea. i don't think her body would be reacting to hormones that soon, but i also remember that it is possible to have your period once after you're pregnant, so maybe i got her pregnant last month, and that would give the body enough time to react to the change. the nausea is the only symptom as of yet. any info would help. ***edited by moderator*** emails not permitted per terms of use***

If your girlfriend came off her period about two weeks ago, it's about three weeks since the day her last period started, or about a week after she is most likely to have ovulated (when you're fertile). 

Since she did have a period, it's unlikely you got her pregnant last month. However, it's not unheard of to start experiencing the first signs of pregnancy around a week after conception, so it is possible that she is pregnant if you continued having unprotected sex. 

If she isn't pregnant this time, it can happen in the future — so please use condoms or maybe she can go on the pill. The pull out method is better than nothing, but it isn't fool proof at all. 

If she had a normal period on time then it is unlikely that she is pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to have her take a home pregnancy test. If you don't use condoms, it is wise to look at her going on some form of hormonal birth control to prevent pregnancy.

I had an un normal preriod when I found out I was pregnant! Unfortuantly (pulling out) like my husband did doesn't reallt work. We weren't ready for a baby but are happy to have the one that resulted in this miscommunicatio !

i'm so tired of people saying that they had their period while they were pregnant.

it is NOT your period, again NOT your period.

your menstrual cycle releases eggs.

once you are pregnant, you can't release anymore eggs.

you can still bleed like you're on your period, but it's not you period.

& also, your girlfriend may be lying to you.
    girls do that.

Hey Me & My Girl Friend made love not long ago, and looked it up in an ovulation thing that, that weekend was her ovulation weekend, last week she had her 'Period' 1 week earlier, and is still getting major stomach pains, could she be pregnant? He Hormones are all over the place!!! i'mjust lost to be honest with you? Help!!!

E-mail me at
    *** edited by moderator*** emails not permitted per terms of use****
    Many Thanks.

Pregnancy is always a possibility if you have unprotected sex. THe best thing you can do is a) if this sex was less than 3 days ago you can always try the "morning after pill" and cross your fingers. at least 25% of all fertilized eggs have some sort of "error" and dont end up in pregnancy so thats something to hope for. What ovulation "thing" did you use? There is a lot of factors that determine these fertile dates and unless she has been charting its impossiable to say if she was definately ovulating or not.
    All you can do is wait until she expects her next period and take a test. First response hpt can show an + as early as 4-5 days before her expected date but thats only about 51% accurate its best to wait and see if she actually misses then it would be 99% accurate.
    If you luck out and she isn't pregnant this time i HIGHLY recommend having her get on some sort of birth control pill (not Yaz or Depo, depo has too many side effects and yaz has had a lot of recent complaints and is just too new to have a lot of faith in) That way you won't have these scares anymore - BCP alone is over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy when taken daily...use a condom too and you really wouldn't have anything to worry about.
    Good luck and let everyone know how it turns out if you can :-)

Hey guys. me and my gf had sex 2 weeks b4 her period. we used a condom of course. she had her period on time for that month. now its a month after her period and she's late. can she be pregnant?

she is four or five days late for her period, she and i agree on terminating the pregnancy. a couple of days before she was supposed to get her period she got terrible cramps, like menstrual cramps but she didnt have her period yet and its been almost a week. i don't know if she is pregnant or not. i know about pregnancy tests but i dont want to wait till the weekend when i see her again to know. anyone please help. if she is pregnant i need to take care of her and the sooner i know the more choices we have. p.s. condoms dont guarantee anything.

My girlfriend is pregnant and she has been using hormonal birth control. Use a condom also I guess.

Hey, me and my girlfriend have never made love(have only been going out for 5weeks, and i was overseas for 3 of those weeks), anyway before i went away we had been doing some oral stuff, and when i came back she said that she had missed her period, also she is one of those religious types and is a virgin ^^, and yes i am for real. Theres no way on earth that she could be pregnant is there?

hi, i was wondering if there could be a chance i was pregnant, me and my boyfriend had sex but he pulled out, i then took the morning after pill five days later by the doctors (i find it hard to swallow pills so i put it in some food but it stated to melt) i then had bleeding about two weeks later, i then had more bleeding at my normal period time but i think my belly has gotten bigger, it is now eight weeks since i had sex, could i be pregnant? thanks

My girlfriend thinks she is pregnant but it is only two days since we had sex. Can you tell that early?

yes if you had came in her mouth and soon after were making out and then you preformed oral on her then there is a possibility for her to get pregnant i had that same problem but luckily my girlfriend didnt get pregnant from that.....

good luck

well if some semin had gotten down there from dripping or if she had rubbed herself when you 2 were going at it it could have possibly slipped in