Yesterday my girlfriend and I were messing around and when we finished, I ejaculated. I thought that we were done but when I was about to leave, she was still turned on and so we were fooling around for a little bit and I stuck my penis in her but then I realized that I didnt have a condom so I pulled out. I didn't ejaculate but I am afraid that I still had seamen on my penis from the first time when she got me. Today, she complained of being really tired and having headaches and saying her uterus felt funny. Could I have gotten her pregnant and would the symptoms set on so quickly?

Thanks

The early pregnancy symptoms listed generally can be felt once implantation occurs (8 - 10 days from ovulation) and will lessen after the first trimester.

It is frustrating to realize that many pregnancy symptoms are very similar to those that occur right before menstruating. However, combined with high temperatures and a longer luteal phase - they are key indications that you have achieved pregnancy.

Nausea & Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting may come as early as a week into the pregnancy. Many women experience illness in the morning (morning sickness), some in the afternoon or evening, others feel feel nausea throughout the entire day.

Breast Tenderness
Breasts may be very tender, swollen and start to enlarge. Many times the veins within the breast will become more visible. Her nipples may start to darken in color, become more erect and be extremely sensitive.

Frequent Urination
Pregnancy causes the uterus to swell and it will start to enlarge for the growing fetus immediately. The uterus puts pressure on her bladder making her feel the need for more frequent urination. Many women start to feel this symptom within a week or two after pregnancy has occurred.

Feeling Tired / Sluggish

Light Bleeding
Light bleeding (spotting) may occur approximately8 - 10 days from ovulation. It usually happens around the same time she would have gotten her menstrual period. Some women assume they have started their period when in fact they are pregnant.

Dizziness and/or Fainting
When standing in one place she may feel dizzy or even faint. The growing uterus compresses major arteries in your legs which causes your blood pressure to drop making you extremely light headed. Skipping meals or going too long without eating may cause you to feel dizzy or faint.

Constipation
Pregnancy hormones will slow down bowel functions to give maximum absorption time of vitamins and nutrients. Unfortunately, this symptom usually only gets worse as the pregnancy progresses.

Irritability
Raging hormones are the cause of this...along with having to put up with all the other symptoms.

Heartburn
The uterus is very swollen and starts to push upward as it grows.

Hope I've helped,

Unknown31

is it normal for my girlfriend to skip her period one month or is she pregnant. we've been worried because she hasn't had it. one day i ejeculated inside of her (withh a condom) and when i pulled it put i realized it was still on but half way. can someone please help me

please someone help me i'm so confused , me and my boyfriend were really happy one night and he wanted to stick his penis in me for a few seconds , he made sure before he went inside of me he wiped his penis of out side, and wiped it again on the inside with a different napkin. he was inside of me for at least 5 to 6 seconds but no movement . he was wet on the body of the penis but not the head , and hes positive he didn't feel anything come out . it is also the time i should get my period . but , i haven't got it yet . will i become pregnant? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question Confused Confused Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed

I usually have irregular periods. Sometimes I have to wait even for 1 months and 20 days for my period. I had sex with my bf just after 6 days of period . The condom ruptured so i took EC . But around 14 or 15 days of my previous period I had bleeding for 2 days it had usual bleeding color. Bleeding occurred just a week after i took EC. is that a implantation bleeding ? Since then I havent had a period . Today its been a month 10 days. There is no sign of period . I do not have vaginal discharge as before.

Our culture do not provide pregnancy test and abortion too. If i get pregnant it will ruin my life and my bf's life too.
So please help me, whether I am pregnant or not . If yes then how can i abort using natural measures.

How can your culture not provide pregnancy tests? O.o That just does not make sense, you should be able to buy one, its a serious matter finding out if your pregnant or not.

hi!

i am 15 and had sex with my bf (without protection) a couple of days ago. since then i feel so dizzy and tired and yesteray a little nautious. i also seem to eat more. and today i rly felt like peanut butter. it's been like a little more than a week since the sex. from when on does a pregnancy test start to show? is there even a chance i am pregnant or are these symptons something else? i am so worried!

and...can you get pregnant if a guy first ejaculates, touches it and then fingers me?

help!

yes because if he touched the seaman with his fingers then fingered you then the seaman still went into your vagina, same thing as ejaculating in you. well pretty much

Guest ^ Up there is totally wrong. When semen hits air, the semen dies. This is where people go wrong, if your finger accidently touches semen on the tip of your "Penis", and you finger your girlfriend/wife, there is about a 1% chance that semen lives, Due to the oxygen in the air. This is why if the condom breaks, leaks, or you ejaculate inside of her, she can become pregnant. There is no oxygen what so ever inbetween you and her having intercourse, and as soon as u ejaculate, the semen automaticly start "swimming" up the vagina, and find a place to implant into the egg.

Alot of people get scared of pregnancy, if you are not ready for a baby, do not have sex. Try to avoid after the woman starts her period, (1st day) counting 14 days, do not have sex within the range of 14-17 days after her first day of her menstrual cycle. This is when a woman is fertile, and can be a slight chance of pregnancy, even on the pill and using a condom.

Birth control pills are 97-99% effective on working to make sure the sperm does not implant with the egg/meet the egg. Condoms are 90-97% effective. If used properly, with avoiding 14-17 days, using both birth control methods, I can gaurentee you no baby will come. Just be aware, that accidents do happen, and even the most slight mistake (Condom breaks etc.) can result into a baby.

I hope I helped,
Chris!

Taven wrote:

i had the exact same thing. i put my penis in for like 2 seconds and then stopped...We did this right before her period that she got the next day. The next month she gets a delated period...and now before her thrid period, she expierencing some sympotms...im scared to death...and i dont wanna wait, i really hope she isnt pregnant. if you get your period two times after sex, can you be pregnant?

im kinda in the same boat, but i was with my gf and we were fooling around and she just got off her peiod and she got ontop of me and i stuck it in but it wasntin for but 4 mybe 5 seconds and she takes the pill but he didnt becase she was on her period but i didnt pre or cum at all, it would take alot for me to pre or cum so 5 seconds defantly wount do it for me.

Me and my girlfriend where at my house and she gave me a ha****b after I fingered her but we did not have sex at all but I'm worried that when she ejaculated me it might have went close to her vagina because her pants where still down and it's been 6 days since it happened and she's been feeling sick the whole week and the doctors sent her to the hospital because he doesn't know. Do you think I could have gotten her pregnant from that I didn't ejaculate in her it might have just jumped close to her but I'm not sure. Help please

omg so im 15 and my girlfriend and I did it about a month or two ago. We used a condom, and I checked it for leaks or tears etc. before and after. Completely perfect for use. Since about a week or so ago from today she has just started telling me that she has been throwing up in the mornings (im pretty sure is morning sickness) and i think she commented that she feels dizzy occasionally, but as far as i know, has not experienced any other symptoms... Can anyone tell me if she is pregnant from this? I'm scared because she says she wont get abortion if she is pregnant and I think we're a bit young (and unmarried obviously) to start a family.... HELP PLEASE...

ok so me and my fiance are trying to have a baby but we think shes pregnant but we want to make sure before she takes the test were unsure cause we weren't trying to until now. how long can you have sex after the girl gets pregnant just in case?

Shut up man