Me and the love of my life made love on jan 3 last Tuesday and her period was supposed to come on jan6th Friday which something did happen she started to bleed but it was light and she did not cramp and it only lasted for 2 days and then last night jan 11 wensday 1 week and 1 day after we had sex she threw up right after she ate this happened at about 6 pm but that is the first her stomach has hurt. And I wore a condom and also it was within a week of her period and it was her first time to have sex and we have both been really stressed and I no that stress and Ur first time can cause weird things to happen but really what I want to no is does anybody think she is pregnant or not

Anybody please help anything at all??

I can almost guarantee that she is NOT pregnant.

That close to her period the egg would not be viable, able to be fertilized. She also did have a period, but different than usual. That can happen. It may be stress, or it could be due to illness. It sounds like she might have a bit of a gastrointestinal infection, stomach bug.

It is also months early for nausea/vomiting (morning sickness).

You also wore a condom. Did you put it on before you started any sexual contact? If so, then that would further reinforce my belief that she's not pregnant.

She can take a home test but I would suggest you wait at least another week before doing so. Two weeks would be better, for accuracy.

Hope it helps.

Okay thank you so much and is there anyway i could email u for farther questions and I put it on before I ever got in her but we did make out before that if that matters and why would she not cramp and bleed light if she wasn't pregnant. And do u no for sure she can't be pregnant with us having sex within a week of her period???

Sometimes a woman's period is just different. If you'd had sex at some other time I'd be more concerned but 3 days before her period it's so unlikely.

She'd usually ovulate between days 11-16 of her cycle. Day 1 is when her period starts. You were nearer to about day 25, assuming a 28 day cycle. The egg would not be viable.

Once you've made enough posts you can contact us through this site, it has it's own messaging.

What does that mean like how can I contact u???

Right now you can't, except in the public forum. After a certain number of posts you'll be able to send messages to members.

I can't send one to you either, yet.

We don't give out our private emails on the site. The site has its own message system.

Okay thanks but like what percentage are u at that she's not pregnant?? And does anybody have a few personal stories jw the bleeding is what scares me the most and no cramps:/

IF you had sex on the 3rd and she was due on the 6th as you say,

I'm 99% sure that she's not pregnant.

Add in the bleeding on the 6th, make it 100%.

There is virtually no chance of pregnancy having sex just before her period.

But women do bleed in the earlier stages of pregnancy don't they so Ur for sure that ain't it

Yes Alex, some women do bleed a bit.

It's the timing. If she was due on the 6th then the egg was not viable. That's it. Not viable=not pregnant. She also had some bleeding when her period was due.

Even when everything is perfect, the odds would only be about 1 in 5.

And you wore a condom!

I don't think you need to worry Alex, seriously.

Okay thank u soo much and wen is the earliest she can take a home test

And what do u mean if everything was perfect?? There was a 1 in 6 chance??

The earliest would be two weeks after you had sex, so about the 17th. I'd suggest waiting another week, it increases accuracy.

By perfect I mean you had sex just before she ovulated so she was at peak fertility and that you actually ejaculated into her. Neither of these occurred.

Okay but I'm afraid that some of it might leaked out of the bottom of it and could of got in her