Hi all,

This is really doing my head in now and yes I know you will all say just go to the doctor and find out, I just don't want to waste their time because deep down I know I not!

My partner and I decided to try for a baby 3ish months ago and since then I have done the am I aren't I symptom checks. We are going through a stressful time at the min so a lot of the symptoms could just be stress. Since we decided to try I have focused on my periods and cycle more as you would do and I am getting things I never have done before such as a couple of weeks of swollen sore boobs before my period, my period was 4 days late and then when it did arrive for 1 day it was really heavy then really light for the next 5 days to the point of not really needing a tampon. I feel really anxious to my stomach on and off. I am also getting a really warm feeling in my hands and body, the best way to describe it is when you feel dizzy and your hands get quite clammy (but they aren't sweaty and still quite cold to the touch). For the last couple of months I am getting what I think is ovulation pains / symptoms that I haven't had for years and years. The last few days I feel I have put on weight round my stomach area, stood up I can't suck my stomach in fully yet lay down I can suck it in and when I have a press around my lower abdomen area I can't feel anything. When my period was late I took 2 tests and both were negative.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Hi Spanner,

How long ago did you take the home test.  When you test, be sure to use ONLY your very first morning urine for best accuracy.  False negatives are common.

You can still have bleeding if pregnant, especially early on.

Your other symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

Don't get frustrated trying to get pregnant.  The odds are about 1 chance in 5 when everything is "perfect."  That means having sex just before ovulation.

Hang in there, good luck.

Well it's a strong possiblity that you're pregnant but the reason it's coming up negative is because of stress. As far as your period goes, it may not have been your period but the embryo embedding itself in your uterus. I know you said you can't feel anythign in your lower abdomen but is it hardening? If it is that's also another sign of pregnancy.

hi, me and my gf had sex 9 days ago, and the condom broke, it was only in for a few seconds after it broke and we stopped having sex after that, i didnt ejaculate and this was the second time that day we had sex, the first time the condom didnt break, and i urinated afterwards, the second time when i pulled my penis out there didnt appear to be any precum on the tip, but that doesnt mean a whole lot, it is getting close to the end of the month and she usually doesnt start her period till the end of the month anyways, but as of yesterday the only sign of her period begining is some cramping which i know can be a sign of pregnancy, i was just wondering how likely is it that she could be pregnant? She has been under allot of stress lately to.

I would get her a Home Pregnancy Test just to play it safe but be aware there is alot of false negatives. just keep a close watch on her for the next few weeks and look for if shes gainging any weight and if she is observe for if she's hormonal more than normal.
Best of luck

Hi.

I am really concerned - I have had regular periods for almost all my life since I was on birth control. Well for the past two months its either a week too early or more than a week. The last time my first week wasnt like my period, it was very light and more brownish of colour. the second week was like my normal period. I started today again a week and 3 days too early.

What can this be?

Thanks

Girl i dont know but that sounds just like my period and I have swollen stomach so I am confused and I have 2 girls but i am confused let me know how it turns out I might be but dont know scared to get pregancy test pray girl