Me and my girlfriend made love on jan3 and her period was supposed to come on jan6th which something did happen on that day she started to bleed but it was light and it only lasted 2 days and she did not take birth control so that ain't why but we have both really be stressed out and I no that can cause a girl to miss it but she did bleed lightly but she never cramped so can stress cause a girl not to cramp on her period and it was her first time to have sex. But then on jan 11 about 6pm she got sick in her stomach and threw up right after eating and then the next night she got sick in her stomach again but didn't throw up just a little sick but then the last two nights she's been fine does that sound like morning sickness and does morning sickness start around 1 week and 1 day after sex??? and also I used a condom but I can't look her in the eyes and promise her it didn't rip but I really dont think it did but I didn't check and is it very likely that she is pregnant with us having sex within a week of her period? And do u think that she is pregnant I need to know from somebody that know cuz I no absouly nothing about this stuff

Well since she got her period 3 days after sex then you're fine. Usually symptoms of pregnancy don't occur until 2 weeks after sex, getting stomach aches and vomiting could be anything like stress and the feeling that she thinks she could be pregnant, tell her to calm down because the more she thinks about it the worst her stomach aches and vomiting will be. i highly doubt shes pregnant unless you checked the condom, you ALWAYS have to check your condom after pulling it out because you never know if it broke or not. 

Really and can she be pregnant even with us having sex within a week of her period and how do u no it was her period she never cramped and it only lasted 2 days??? And don't u bleed in early pregnancy also but thanks alot any post will help

Yeah you're right you do bleed during early pregnancy but remember, its too early to tell. she bleeded 8 days after sex, it has NOTHING to do with pregnancy, but if that happened 2 weeks after sex like lets say around the 18th of January then that sounds like it could be a problem, even though she didn't have cramps i still wouldn't worry about it because its too early to tell bro relax, could be anything that was cause during sex that doesn't have to do with pregnancy

She can obviously get pregnant a week after her period, girls can get pregnant anytime it doesn't matter unless sperm goes inside. Just hope that you're condom didn't break and if she doesn't end up pregnant then remember to always check the condom carefully next time. btw, let me know how things are going so i could help you out more in the future so message me anytime because id i like to hear about peoples reliefs (:

I did some research for you, getting a period without cramps does NOT mean your girlfriends pregnant. Many people had it for years and they never got pregnant ! i guess it just happens but again, dont worry i bet shes 100% fine 

Can anybody help me on that??? Please

Okay but should she finsh it out or was that it??? And does anybody have personal stories

How could I talk to u??? That would help Sooo much

click on my profile and you will see a link to send me messages

girls can not get pregnant anytime you can only get pregnant when you ovulat. which is two weeks after a females period.