Hi, I am 42 years old male and I am experiencing an enormous problem! Several weeks ago I started seeing thing which are not real. While I was preparing for shaving I saw little white mouse which was sitting on my chair. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I have opened it he wasn't there any more. I am afraid to tell anyone anything about it because I am afraid that people would call me mad.

Hi, from this what you have told it is obvious that you are having hallucinations. Unfortunately it is impossible to say what the reason is the cause. Hallucinations may be caused by drugs, excessive drinking of alcohol or poisoning by some substances. Also some diseases may cause hallucinations. Anyway it is serious sign that something is not all right and you would visit your doctor,

Hey, I'm a 17 female and I have the same problem but also scared to tell anyone cuz they think it might be hallucintaions or that I'm just plain crazy. I don't see cute animals but I wish I did. I see things, shadows and things I don't want to remember. It started as a child I could only see things out of the corners of my eyes. My mom the other night we were fixing to watch a movie and she was in the kitchen and when he looked just with my eyes, i saw the most horriblest thing you can imagine. I saw her as a skeleton with dirt and worms and moss. I was scared to death. The same night looking towards my room there was this dark shape, not human but it had a face but was barely visible. Hope you don't feel alone. Because I do.

Hi i have some experiences like you i have been seeing stuff sence i was 9 the person i was seeing was a girl my age short hair and no colored eyes(blank) her name was destiny she needed help she scared me some nights she would appear in my room and she would wake me up. she was a depressed little girl like me and had alot of anger in her i kept telling her i couldnt help her but that just made her agrier and started showing up in my dreams the first dream i had about her was when i was 9 1/2 she had changed she was wearing a long white gown and no shoes and she had one eye that wasnt blank she was holding somthing behind her back when she started to take it out i would wake up sweating and crying. the second thing i saw was a dark shadow who had no feet no hands he was wearing a long black hoodie robe the first thing that came to my mind was demon i started seeing him in my dreams and thats when i learned how to help them it was complicated at first because i started seeing more and more my 11th girl i saw looked just like me she was sad and lonley me and her were friends my only friend i had untill my parents got into it the made me make her leave she eventually came back angry she showed up in my dreams she started showing up every where and thats when she started telling me it was my time to join her and die i was up at a lake with my grandparents at a party when i was outside alone she appeared and said its my chance noone is watching i started walking towards the water like she was controling me then my grandpa called and stopped her when my mom heard about her saying stuff like that to me and her controlling me she sent me away to a hospital called fourwinds it was my 2nd time i felt better after a while untill i started seeing a man my mom or dad or anyone does not know about him yet he is living in my home and he wants me out hes scary i see him in my dreams and outside of my dreams like at home in school he would just be standing there behind the teacher next to me he would tell me the answers to some questions and now hes fadeing i could trust him i want him to stay now its your turn have any advice?

About that girl... hmm This is something I wish I wouldn't have read. I grew up with the same problems with seeing people yata yata night terrors the whole 9 and to this day i still see outlines and colors of figures reds and blues and greens but the one that stuck to me the most was that damn girl but for me the first time i saw her, there was an older woman with her. My father and multiple people in my family told me the story of her and what happened to them personally. But it always had to do with the older girl same gown hand behind the back same everything. I didnt have much trouble with the older one just a select few nights but rather the younger girl. I'd be having a normal dream and all of a sudden I'd get a really bad feeling which I knew from habit exactly what it was. Then that girl would follow me around and almost get me and I'd wake up not breathing and gasping for air. But the true problem was not my dreams but when I woke. Id see her on the end of my bed balled up . Naturally I tried to figure out what it was and hoped it was anything but her and after a short gaze she flashed on top of me and I couldn't move only panic and then she'd flash back down to the end of the bed like nothing happened. I could hear my heart beat rise and as if it were a metronome speeding up and as it did so did the flashing. Back and forth back and forth faster and faster. Until finally she was on top of me clearly and i screamed GET OFF ME!! I was 17 or 16 or maybe even 15 i cant remember and to be honest I dont really want too and this was one of the final visions if you will. My family always told me to NEVER help her never ever ever ever ever help her. I didnt get it then and i dont get it now but one things for certain I wish some person out there or God would let her rest. :-) I shouldnt have been snooping reassurance that she may have been real and all of these things that show up in front of me but my eyes are getting worse and unlike you I never heard voices from her she never spoke. The older one did one time and just simply said help but I couldnt bring myself to go against my fathers warnings. To be clear this happened to me from about 8 to 17 years old and even though i have not seen that girl I do see many others things just not as clear well at least not for such a long period of time. Im also a male but i dont think that makes a difference. You should pray for her and I will as well... Sometimes all anyone really needs is warm thoughts and true prayers Love really simply love and I know it will reach her. Thats your choice though

Well I'm 21 now and I don't understand any of this or why it happens but then again maybe its not for me to understand. Thanks and then again dammit

peace

I think that you guys seem to have some sort of gift and that it sounds like spirits are makign themselves known to you and are asking for help.  Not sure about the vision of seeing your mum as a skeleton but maybe that is telling you something.  You can make it go away if you go and see a medium or something and ask them to help you.

I cant give you any advice on that but i do know that you can see ghosts. I know it sounds weird but its true there isnt a soulotion to it as far as i know but whatever you do try not to let ANYTHING or something take over you. If anything like the story of the lake happens again yell scream do what ever you can to save yourself. If I were u i would try seeing a prist

Hello, I am 17 years old. i think I am having this problem too! i see people(known and unknown), but when i look again,  he/she isn't there. i also tend to hear people calling my name sometimes and it sounds so clear as if somebody really was calling me but then i turn to whichever direction the voice came from and there isn't anybody calling me! and last but not least I've been loosing stuff, and sometimes i find them later but in a places where i don't even remember leaving them for example the other day i came back from work and i can remember getting out of the car with my phone charger and my earphones on my right hand. i walked into my house, ate something and talked to my family before going to bed, however when i look for my charger to plug in my cellphone i couldn't find it. the next morning my big brother drove our little sibling to school and when he came back i asked him if he had seen my charger, he said he saw it in the car that morning... so i go outside to the car, open the front door and there it was on the front seat. either I'm going crazy or something or somebody is playing some unpleasant games hiding my things from me. can anybody give me a possible explanation please?  I mean i'll take any suggestions! I'm an open-minded person so... anything from mental disorder to a 6th sense could be an explanation for me! but it has to be backed with some good reasons or ideas!

Hey. I have sort of the same problem but I am a lot younger than everyone on here. I see three animals, always wearing the same thing. There is Cyrus, a male tiger who always wears a green shirt, Rebbeca, a female hippo who always wears a pink tutu, and Steve, a male roadrunner who always wears glasses, but geekier than mine. They talk to me, and they live on my created island. I'm not sure if i'm schizophrenic or not, i've outgrown my imaginary friends and I have never had this problem before. This all happened after I had a complicated dream on what I beleive was Monday.

Hello, im 13 years old and i see shadows/figures of people killing other people. help me i dont know what it is.! please.. thankyou

These things aren't abnormal in my opinion. I have been through this my entire life and seen what seems to be the worst. You are not and will not be alone. Believe it or not, I find it more relieving when talking about it (not with therapists, although they do help at times) but with people that go through the same thing. I even made a video blog about patterns, shapes, and things I see and hear.

hi. i am 15 in 2 months. i see things that arn't there too. i don't remember how long ago i started to see stuff. but about 2 years now.... i rememer the first time i started to see stuff it was down in the basement i saw a girl in a whit raincoat, and it was there for 5 seconts and thin was gone. i thought i was a ghost. thin i saw other things like a girl in my room that look like she was spose to be in a hospital. a little gir proble 5 runing up the stars and laughing. some one calling my name and know one was around. somthing being throw at me and nothing was even there. i have never talk to theys ''ghost people'' as call them even thou i know they are not ghost because i live in a family of 10 and know one els sees theys people. what should i do? i told my mom and she really dident do much. will a mintel hospital help? or should i just deal with it? and would they put me on metacin? and would it help?
p.s. sorry if any thing is miss spelled, i am also dyslexic.

Stuff like this has happened to me in the past year, once I was coming home from school and saw a dogwalking around the corner of my house, thinking it was some neighbors dog that ran off, I put my stuff by the door and walked over to where it was, I didn't see it so I looked down at the snow and saw that there weren't any footprints. Only my own. A few weeks later my mom was driving at night and I looked out the window at the truck next to us and the inside was a very bright light emanating from a form that was vaguely humanoid but very very thin, I closed my eyes and shook my head then looked again, the drive looked me in the eye winked then slowed down so that they were no longer in view. I also have dreams that come true in exact detail a few days later. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Lol maybe I'm jst crazy, btw I'm turning 15 in a couple months since everyone seems to be adding ages

I things like this happen to but it wasn't always my name. When it was to quiet I would hear random things, once I heard "Yoshi!" Over and over again everytime it was quiet for almost a week, I never thought anything and was told it was my mind trying to fill in the blanks, I dismissed the losing stuff as a bad memory, and whenever I look at a carpet that has multiple colors in it they seem to move around, also dismissed as my mind filling in the blanks.