My brother once ran me over with a 10 speed bicycle.

My sister paid me to babysit with a choclate easter bunny and then she ate it when I wasn't looking.

Well I was the oldest, so they didn't do much directly to me. However...

The middle brother would pick on or fight with the little brother, I, as big brother would step in and stick up for the little brother.

I would always get in trouble.

That's about it.

My older brother was always mean to me. His favorite pasttime was punching in the stomach and knocking the wind out of me. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I would crawl under the dining room table to recover. :?

My little sister kept telling me I was fat.

Did I mention that I always wanted to be an only child??

I was the oldest so I think by default the meanest..but...my little sister would tell my parents everything I did. She was most annoying.

In the middle of a rather heated game of Monopoly with my brother, my older sister came walking into the room and knocked over the table, spilling the board game and it's wonderfully crafted pieces all over the floor.

I lost it and chased her around with a wooden bat screaming like some kind of possessed banshee.

Yeah, it was an ugly Christmas last year...

joel

no way, 'cause you'll start doing it to me too!

My sister (10 years older) would pretend I was invisible and not acknowledge that I existed.
My older brother (6 yrs older and in high school he grew to 6'-6" and 280#) would beat the heck out of me on a regular basis for no apparent reason. Once he was babysitting me during the winter and he threw my favorite toy out on the garage roof. When I climbed out the window to retreive it, he locked me outside in the snow.
And the funny thing is it hasn't affected me at all.
REDRUM REDRUM

Gawd how I envy all of you. I had NO brothers or sisters. Well I had a half sister who was married before I was born so she doesn't count this way.

I almost had an adopted sister but didn't know it until I was in my 50s. When I was about 5 or 6 they took in a girl about my age for a few months. I always thought she was a foster child while the state was looking for a permanent place for her. I loved having her to play with and I really missed her when she left. I was jealous of her because it was winter and her hands never seemed to get cold in her mittens like mine did. When we were out playing she would take off her mittens and hold my hands to warm them up. Apparently my mother took my comments about that in a negative way. I learned when I was in my 50s that they were going to adopt her but didn't because they thought I was jealous of her. That is probably the worst thing I've had to deal with since I found out about that. I wish they had asked me how I felt about that back then. I loved having her for a "sister" and was heart broken when she "had to go". I often think about how different my young life would have been if she had stayed and it brings tears to my eyes even now as I write this. I found photos of her in their albums after they died. They followed her throughout her childhood and went to her graduation 2 years after mine when I was in the army. I knew nothing about that.

He was born 4 minutes before me.

The absolute meanest thing my brother did to me was when I got home from school one day my parents had gone grocery shopping. Brother proceded to tell me they were killed in a car accident and were never coming home again. I was about 8 or 9 years old. Needless to say I screamed and cried until they got home. My brother got his butt whooped.

I was the oldest and the other three were scared to death of me. For good reason, I was a total prick to them. We all get along just fine now though.

My little sister threw my favorite doll out the car window
while we were traveling on the interstate. :cry: :cry:

She said momma when you laid her on her tummy and papa
when you laid her on her back. :cry: She had a beautiful white
dress with pink ribbons on it. :cry:

I'm ok, really :cry: :cry: :cry:

Older sister (by 8 years) let me in the the secret that I was a surprise for my parents and that they didn't really want me.

Oh, to pinpoint the one meanest....hmmm.... As the youngest I got a lot of c**p. My parents even tell me I took an excessive amount. However, also as the youngest, they've both since had kids and paybacks are hell no, I would do anything to my nieces or nephew....nothing causing permanant damage anyway.... One that I've mentioned here but I'll mention again, we pulled out my birth certificate, the one with the footprints on it? Well, I was a coordinated child at birth and during the stamping I put one toe on one foot down on the certificate twice and didn't put one of my toes on the other foot down at all...making it appear I had 6 toes on one foot and 4 on the other. I was convinced for years I was born deformed this way and that they had done surgery so I would be as close to normal as they could make me. This freaked me out and caused several nightmares for me. And of course there was the almost daily beatings, the stories of how I was found and that mom and dad didn't want to keep me but my sisters begged so they'd have someone to torture...the top bunk club where I got to sit on my sister's top bunk bed if I did her chores, except once I was finished I still wasn't allowed to...oh it goes on and on....

We got into a magic marker fight once.