I have to make my fruit smoothie every morning when I get to work and then get a cup of coffee.

Almost robotic-ly, I unlock all of the doors, turn on all of the lights, check both email accounts, set up rosters for fantasy teams for the day, quick check here, and get to work.

When I get up--as I have no work to "go to". (It's always here, waiting, watching...)

I feed/tinkle the dogs, get coffee and check for all overnight emails from Mr. Airehead and check in here.

Then the house beckons with its long, ugly spindly fingers filled with housework. ughh.

Answer voicemail/e-mail - grab some ice water ad a bagel and usually some yogurt and eat while I am dealing with returning the voice and e-mails. Talk myself into a positive attitude (unfortunately that doesn't last long around here most days).

How much housework can 2 people create? Eat at McD's and throw away your clothes when they get dirty, that way you'll have more time to spend here.

How much housework can 2 people create? Eat at McD's and throw away your clothes when they get dirty, that way you'll have more time to spend here. When one of those is a soon-to-be 12 y/o, plenty! Actually, he's pretty good, there's just always stuff to clean and pick up and wash and cook it seems. Throw in Taco Bell and Wendy's for variety and you've got yourself a deal!

turn on the computer, make coffee, go sign in at the office.

turn on computer
visit vending machine for daily diet mt dew

Do daily crossword puzzle, have a snack, check riff-raff.

1. unlock classroom
2. take off coat/jacket put down bags
3. turn on computer
4. go get coffee

Not much. Break out the Pabst, surf porn and kick back for a little siesta...

Check my phone to see if it works. Turn on the computer. Make coffee if none of the other deadbeats did it. Log my miles in my excel log and then the run and race reports. Surf the rest of riffraff real quick. check emails. begin work.

They really need to pay their sales reps better.

That's how I get paid, Johnny....

Bring in the papers, turn on the lights, and make coffee...most days.