im recently on YAZ birth control i don't know much about it considering im a teenager.
But i started recently the first sunday of my last period.
i Am starting my 3rd week tomorrow, and me and my boyfriend had sex.
He did not Cum, but we still don't know if we should worry or not.
im not aiming to be pregnant, but whats the chances of me being positive ?
i need answers !! /:

Yaz birth control pills work by stopping your ovulation so you don’t release fertile eggs in the middle between your two periods and also, they change the tissue inside your uterus which is partially responsible for menstrual bleeding so that is why some women experience breakthrough bleeding or spotting when they are on birth control pills. Yaz pills should be effective after two weeks after you have started taking them and if he didn’t cum inside chances are really on the side that you are not pregnant. But, keep in mind that you still need to be extra careful about STD’s if you are not using a condom.

Thank you for your help :-)

Nikols:
Others Said YAZ birth control pills take a month to be effctive, i'm just barley statring my 3rd week.
But i believe you more because shouldn't they take effect soon when you start taking them ? because the stuff that the pills give off, is already in your system..
Can you or anyone else clarify this ?

Well, I read people saying that they are effective anywhere from the first week to the first month after you start taking them, but the official statement is that, if you have taken them regularly, on time and without skipping, that Yaz pills should be effective one week after you have started taking them. But, to be on the safe side, as most birth control pills are effective two weeks after you start taking them, I always take the two weeks of regular use as a sure measure if you were protected or not. And anyways, if he didn't cum, there is just no way you could be pregnant.

nikols: Thank you so much for your help. i really appreciate it !!

You're welcome, glad I could help :-)