i started taking my birth control about two months ago and me and my boyfriend have a active sex life. we use condoms but the other day we did not and he ejaculated inside me. i still have about two and a half weeks left for my pills. but i recently started feeling like throwing up but haven't came to that, and my boobs are tender, and have had some headaches. if im not correct these are symptoms of a pregnancy. is it possible that i may be pregnant even though im taking my birth control how can i find out should i use a hcg urine test or what?

Short quick answer for this one. My youngest 2 daughters are both pill babies. I never missed a pill ollowed all directions yet was blessed with them anyway. It is not very common but yes it happens.

YES, it is possible.. I work for planned parenthood and an abortion clinic, I do see women who said that they took their pill correctly...

You could take an early pregnancy test 4 days before a missed period, but the box would need to say EARLY.

I was wondering how long after being off birth control could i get pregnant. I hear you can get pregnant after 3 month off birth control. Does anyone know?

i read on this thing, 2 weeks!!! :D

this is similar to me.. ive been on birth control for a few months and recently ive been experiencing tender breasts, nausea, and pain frequently. in the middle of my pill cycle 2 days ago i had a random really heavy bleeding.. could this mean im pregnant or that i was pregnant?

Can birth control turn into some form of abortion pills according to how and when taken.