Pine nuts look so innocent, but thousands of people have been left with an overwhelming and lasting bitter taste in their mouths after eating them. "Pine mouth syndrome" isn't dangerous, but it sure is unpleasant. Here's what you need to know.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Is Your Poor Quality Of Sleep Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Efforts?
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Loss For Total Noobs
- 5 Vitamins to Help You Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- How to Manage Fibromyalgia with Diet: Foods You Should Eat and Avoid
- Benefits and side effects of biotin