The nutrition from foods is key to good gum health. Carbohydrates can have an adverse effect on overall inflammation in the body which can affect periodontal health. There are many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which may support periodontal health.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How To Use Kefir Grains To Make Kefir At Home For A Healthier And Tastier Life
- What Should You Know About The Combination Of Coffee And Lemon?
- 3 Causes of Biotin Deficiency
- 3 Side Effects of Biotin Supplements You Need to Watch Out For
- Who is at an Increased Risk of a Vitamin B7 (Biotin) Deficiency? Could You Lack Biotin?