There's something truly special about the taste of milk kefir — but can you also use kefir grains to make soy kefir, almond kefir, or coconut kefir? SteadyHealth tried it. Here are the results of our little experiment.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Loss For Total Noobs
- 5 Vitamins to Help You Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- How to Manage Fibromyalgia with Diet: Foods You Should Eat and Avoid
- Benefits and side effects of biotin
- Hot Dogs and Other Processed Meats and The Risk of Childhood Leukemia