okay so ive been off the shot for 1 month or a little longer...ive been experiencing pregnancy symptoms for about 3 months now... i got on the depo the day after my 6 weeks after havin my son which was in February..i was supposed to go back for my shot december 7th which i was havin the symptoms so i didnt wanna chance it so i didnt get my next shot plus me and my fiance would like to have another one the other day i had what i guess would be called odd blood come out when i would pee the went on for 2 days it wasnt heavy or anything so im not sure whats going on...then yesterday after the odd blood came out i went pee and i had some actual blood come out but not enough to even use anything so now i really dont know whats going on i looked up what happened b4 my "period" and it says that that happens normally at the end of the 1st trimester...im still having all the symptoms and ive taken like 6 or 7 home tests comes back negative...i took 1 blood test still says negaitve...but i still feel pregnant my breasts are larger and are sore when they are touched my feet and ankles hurt and swell up i crave food and am hungry like all the time and if i dont eat i feel like im gonna be sick i think i was experincing morning sickness about 3 months ago i would feel sick but not throw up..i feel tired all the time hands are swellin up...backache headache and i have been peeing a lot more then i normally do and i a get constipated like everyday it was to the point where i actually would bleed i know twi but i have a obgyn appointment the 11th of February because thats as quick as they could get me in ughh i cant wait to find out ive been stayin away from anything bad for me please help me i dont know what is going on

I had the same problem and I had pregnancy like symptoms for moths. And the doctor finally found out what it was, it was gallstones. I actually just got out of the hospital from having my gallbladder removed. So maybe you should get that checked out they can see them from an ultrasound!!!!!

all the symptoms of pregnancy can be gallstones!

Thats what mine was but who knows you might be pregnant. The best way to find out is get a BLOOD pregnancy test done bc they are the most accurate. But if you are not pregnant then I would suggest you ask for a ultrasound of your whole intire stomach ecspecially your gallbladder. I hope this helps. :-)