I've taking 3 home prgnancy test an one at the pregnancy resource center here in town ask came back negative all were urine test. I went to the doctor for blood work an it came back negative. But I still feel pregnant. I've had almost every symptoms you could think of. What should I do!

Well it certainly seems that you aren't pregnant. Has your period delayed? Because the symptoms of pregnancy are very like those of a period on the way, its very easy to confuse the two. On the grounds you have been tested via urine and blood and all negative, its extremely unlikely that you are expecting. I would ask the doctor to check your hormone levels if your period has still not arrived. 

Ive been on the depo shot for almost 3 years now but last november I was almost 2 months late.

Depo shot can do that I was on it for a while it puts u into pre- menopause. when I stopped the shot it took 4 months before I saw any signs of a period

Ive heard about that, but than again I know some one who was on the Depo shot an didn't find out she was pregnant til she was almost 6 months. Most of my symptoms are very faint but now it's feels like it's gas in my stomach here am there an it's also a unexplainable feeling that's there when I sleep

I've never had the depo shot but even with it I'd assume a pregnancy test would show positive as its the hcg levels that increase in pregnancy regardless, as far as I am aware.