Hey there. So my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom during my period about a month ago. He pulled out of course. So that frightened me quite a bit. Then about a week and a half later we got carried away and did that again but stopped A LOT sooner. yet right after i pulled away...literally like 10 seconds later he came. Ive been scared ever since. Ive never really been one to keep track of my period..like when i got it and when itll come next.(weird i know...and i know i definitely should be anyway!) but yeahh so im totally estimating on when i should be getting my next period. It shouldnt come any later than 2 days from now(Jan. 6th). And i think even that may be pushing it. but again im not entirely sure. Ive had just some sliight symptoms of pregnancy though. Like slightly sore breasts..(which i do get before my period) and now this light cramping in my lower abdomen which i have had for about 4 days now? on and off kinda but nothing too painful. sometimes i wonder if im just being paranoid too though. Yet the cramping usually doesnt happen before my period though. im extremely afraid because i am only 17! how strong is the possibility that i could be pregnant? is there still a chance im not at all?! ive been really freaking out the past 4 or 5 days ow and i know that doesnt help...but im scared!

I'm on the same boat :|

it's like me too. only we didn't try to do it we were just fooling around and it slipped it. i guess it turned him on and he thrusted 5 more times before i made him pull out. that was 2 weeks ago, and the last time i had my period was the weekend 17th to whatever date in Feb. (i also don't keep track) i still think im over reacting but i should've gotten my period 4-6 days ago! im really scared cause im only 16 .. and he's a senior, so even if i DO get pregnant it's not like he's going to stick around and help me go through it.

i don't know maybe im over reacting, but im with you on this :-)

I'm only 16 and he is 21. We has sex on the 21st of this month and i should of started my period a week ago. I'm soo afraid to be pregnate with his kid. I know he might be ready for it, but i'm not. Honestly I don't want him in my life for the next 18 years!!! I hate him, but I won't do this alone.

<33

im in the same boat me andmy bf had sex thrusday may 10th andi was surpose to start my period tuesday or wednesday andstill nothing and the sad thing is i know when im gonna get mine because im on birth control i know its not 100% effective but dang it this sucks and me and him have talked about it and he told me no matter what the out come he will be there for me but in all honesty im not ready for a child

I too am in the same boat, I'm 17 and I am almost 100% sure I am pregnant, just waiting for that late period.

You could just be freaking yourself out, I mean those are the same symptoms as before a period, and the cramping could be coming this time due to stress or something?
All you can do is wait really.

Ok well... I had sex with my bf about 3 weeks ago.
I had just finished my period thee day before.
We used a condom but the thing is he was putting it on thee
wrong way, then he just flipped it over and we didnt
even think about there being pre-cum on the tip of the
condom. I've been really stressing over this. I have minor
cramping, and my breast feel heavier than usual. I also have
to urinate frequently and i have been extremely emotional.
Its not time for my period yet. its still like one more week
till my period but im getting all these signs a bit too early.
I really dont want to be pregnant. I'm also only 17 So i've
been stressing a lot. Could stress also be thee reason as to
why im getting all these symptoms? Cause i've been feeling
these things for about 5 days now. And i still have no period
so im not so sure if its PMS or first signs of pregnancy.
Please SOmeone Please try and help me with this!!!

Its also still too soon to take a pregnancy test.

COuld all this be caused by stress???!!!

HElp!!

:'(

There are a number of things that can cause the symptoms you described. Yes, one of them is pregnancy. However there are many other possibilities. Most of the posts here point to something else on the fact that it's far to early to be showing symptoms of pregnancy. First and foremost you should always use a condom! Always... I cannot stress this enough. If you don't want to use a condom you -need- to seek another form of protection. Be it a patch, pill, injection or so on.

Moving on...

There are also many reasons why your period could be late. Stress, Illness, Change in Medication, Poor weight (Over or underweight), Menopause... to name a few. The cramping of course also could be for many reasons. Such as gas, appendicitis, gallbladder disease, hunger, over eating, colon cancer...again to name a few.

If you are truly worried my advice is that you speak with a parent. I know this is an end of your world option but it is your best one. There is always the option of a center though. They will test you and counsel you on what to do next. They will also offer very much the same advice I already have.

I personally have very chaotic periods. Mine will occur right on time every month and then four months later it will be two weeks late. It took me a while to get used to this and I often thought I was pregnant. Most of the time it was me stressing that I was pregnant that made me have the symptoms.

I will admit that I was having unprotected sex at the time. I later had a son... Unprotected sex will almost always lead to pregnancy so if you're trying to avoid that then wise up and protect yourself. He's not going to do it for you.

In there end there is only one surefire way to tell if your pregnant. Visit your doctor. You can also take the at home test and the results will be pretty trust worthy.

I hope this helps and best of luck to you and all.

okay, im only 14 and i had unprotected sex.
and its only been like 5 days but i smoke and drink and do drugs.
and like whenever i do these things i get this really bad pain in my stomic. and i am so scared that its because im preg? like the boy i did it with was 17. and i dont even know he didnt cum or anything, but people were telling me something about pre juices or something like that. and like there is just always this bad pain in my stomic now. can someone please pleas please help me im bagging anyone.
but we did sh*t in the woods so do you think i just might ill off of something?
ive been really stressing this!

So, me and my boyfriend [17&18] had sex a few times, but he had the condom on and it didn't pop. I don't keep track of my period, but I think I should been having it this week, or next. I've been having cramps, and I had a huge one a couple days ago. Is that a huge sign I am NOT pregnant? For the most part, I'm just being paranoid. My vagina has even been like giving bubbles that I'm having my period, but I'm really not. Do you get those when you are pregnant? Am I just being paranoid?

Ok so i had sex about a month ago i was on my period AND he used a condom...but now i have tender, bigger breasts and idk just i am freaking myself out whenever my stomach hurts or i go to the bathroom a lot and i want to know what the chances are of me being pregnant??? i dont think the condom broke but what if it did? would i have felt it. im 16 and im so scared it was the first time i had sex so i guess its normal to scare myself but all these little signs are freaking me out. someone please help meeeee!

I didn't have Intercourse, and I am still a virgin. I almost went all the way with my boyfriend, but he did ejaculate on the outside of my Vagina.
I heard it MAY be possible to become pregnant when its n the outside, but my doctor said its a really low chance. (I AM STILL SCARED! I'm only 20, and I really wanted to wait for marriage!)

I am very scared I may be pregnant. I went to the doctors today, and I received a Blood test, and the results will be completed tomorrow.

I don't know if I'm just thinking that all the symptoms are happening to me because I'm freaked out, or they really are.

My periods are usually never on the same day, usually sometimes 5 - 7 days apart, but recently this past half year it has started dripping a bit on the 17th of every month, stopping, and then coming out full-fledged on the 23rd or 24th. I haven't gotten the dripping, and I still have a few more days until my normal time for my period has passed.

I've been freaking out for the past few days, getting extreme shivers and shaking very hysterically, unable to sleep, and I am very cold. I don't know if I am sick, my body is reacting this way to being pregnant, or that I am scared.

I have never been so scared in my life, and I've been trying to phone the kids help line, but their phone service is unavailable. Please someone lend me your ear.

I am in almost the same boat as you. It's scary to me, because we didn't really have sex. I'm still a virgin but we still mess around with hands and such. But still, I'm very very scared and shaky. I feel very cold, it's 4 am and I still can't sleep, and I've been shivering the majourity of the day. I've been told I'm usually a cold type person to the touch, but shivering out of the norm for me. I have been sick 3 days before and I'm still slightly getting over it. Could this mean that I'm just stressing myself out and making myself even more sick?

Damn I hope so.

Next time, I'm making a promise to myself. I hate this feeling. When people get this scared that should be a warning sign to themselves.

Hey i am exactly the same as most of you I am 17 and my boyfriend is 22, we had unprotected sex yesterday and after doing my research i found its the right time for ovulation so i am real concerned with my chance of falling pregnant. I dont know what to do and how early are the signs/symptoms for pregnancy? I really need help but i am to scared to go to my mum i cant bear the thought of disappointing her. I also live in a town where everyone knows someone so i feel i cant go and buy the morning after pill without the whole town finding out. What should i do? I have never felt so scared, i just wanted to know that it will all be ok! My boyfriend is ready for a child and his family would love it too but i am really not ready for one, what should i do?

okk so my boyfriend and I just had sex and i feel alright like nothing just happened
but it was my first time and he popped my cherry.. there was a time where we just
stopped and it looked like the condom was coming off and there was already cum inside
so he just but it up a little higher and continued. we used latex and i heard that was supposed
to be a very good condom. and im freaking out because i have that awkward pain.. maybe its not
a pain maybe its just nevres' idk what i should do.. i dont wanna be pregnant but again this
is my first time and he pulled out fast enough.......(i think) but idk what to do in this situation
how early is to early to take a pregnancy test??? :-(