I'm really scared. Me and my boyfriend were naked and we were grinding against each other on the 3oth. He never actually went in but still, pre-cum. He assures me that he did not cum/pre-cum at all that day but i'm not so sure. My period always comes around the 6th and its the 10th and still nothing. After the 3oth I had alot of clear discharge that I don't normally have, but it ended around the 2nd. I cramped alot and had upper and lower back pain (which is usual before my period) on the 1st and 2nd although my period didn't come. The pain then suddenly stopped and yesterday and today they've returned but mostly at night and slightly. I have not had any other symptoms like nausea, breast tenderness, morning sickness ect.
Im praying to god everynight that I get my period, I can not be pregnant. If I dont get it by Monday, is it too soon to take a tes? Do you think I'm pregnant?

I do not think you are. I had this same trouble, but my period came two days later. My period was delayed because of stress. I would only be concerned if any fliud got on you or towards your area.