me n my bf had sex unprotected but he didnt cum in me. now my period is 4 days late i suppose. culd i be pregnant? or culd i have just missed it, iv been under stress lately thinkin that i culd me, i also feel like my period is comin but it just wont. cramps, pimples, bloating. all the signs that im gonna have and i even feel like im gonna have it but it wont come:S. i constantly feel like its gonna come any minute but its been 4 days late:S. i know its too early to be having pregnancy signs so can anyone help me out plzz im desperate.

Well, If you didn't sue protection of any kind than your at risk of pregnancy. If he didn't ejaculate inside of you than he may have pre-cummed which can also cause pregnancy. I personally think tat its not likly for pre-cum to get you pregnant but alot of people do. If your period isn't reguklar yet than maybe you could have just missed it. Although that is unlikely i think you should take the pregnancy test it will ease your mind and you have to find out sooner or later? Let me know how it goes.