Ok so i'm 17 and me and my bf did a stupid thing...but i can't go back in time...he was rubbing his penis against my vagina while i was on him both naked...but he did not cum and when i asked him if he pre-cumed he said he didnt...and he didnt masturbate himself before neither so probably didnt have any sperm from the last time..this happened twice once while i had my period and had a tampon and i had my underwear on and a week later completely naked as i just said.. my last period was on the 10th june so its supposed to start later on...but yet my belly got bigger..yes i ate unhealthy things but usually when i get fat its more in the back and the belly but now only the belly..i have the impression to have a 3 month pregnant stomach...but when i wear cloth we cant see it if its tight...like what's going on am i just paranoid about it or i'm really pregnant or what to do.. :S i started a diet to see if the stomach goes of ...but this takes time...im so worried about this... what do you think i'm pregnant? like it's impossible to be if it only happened a week ago i mean for the stomach to look like a 3 month pregnant belly..but yet it does look alike...before this the times we were together he only ringuered me and i gave him a hj but we were always with cloth....

I'd do a home pregnancy test or go the doctors and get bloods done. Just because he says there was no sperm doesn't mean there wasn't. The week after your period is normally when you ovulate so it's possible. I'd do a test as soon as you can as it's a life changing thing if you are. Hope you get the result you want. xx