So last night, my partner and I did some naked grinding in his car. I'm 17 and still a virgin, but I have a feeling that some penetration may have been involved. There were a few times while we were grinding that I could've sworn that I felt it inside me. The first few minutes we grinded unprotected until he suggested that he put on a condom so that no pre-cum/sperm would get in contact with my vagina. He never ejaculated (even w/ the condom), but I'm not sure if there was any pre-cum involved before the condom was present. My question is if there was any pre-cum involved, is there a chance that I could get pregnant? I've heard from many sources that pre-cum may be potent enough to cause a pregnancy, including a friend who had a pregnancy scare due to having being pre-ejaculated inside her. I asked my partner if there was any pre-cum involved while he grinded, and he assured me that there wasn't, but sometimes you can never be too sure. Also should I take plan B just in case? I really don't wanna worry about a possible pregnancy at the moment.

Hi Rzeppelin,

Precum is considered NOT to contain sperm if your partner has not recently ejaculated.  That means since the last time he urinated.

There is ALWAYS a chance with any sexual contact however.

He CAN NOT always tell if there is precum either.

You can only get pregnant if semen gets INTO your vagina.  If you think that happened then there is a chance.  Plan B would be something to consider.  It is most effective when taken within 72 hours.

Always use protection ALL the time and BEFORE any sexual contact.

Good luck.

Thanks for your comment :) He didn't ejaculate inside of me at all, but one of the reasons I was worried is because it's supposed to be a week (or less than a week) before my period and I don't wanna risk anything. Plus he told me to get the pill just to be sure

You are unlikely to get pregnant having sex about 10 days BEFORE your period. You would have ovulated several days prior to that, and the egg would NOT be viable. Your fertility would be decreasing to its lowest point.

Normally you ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Day 1 is when your period STARTS. Sperm can survive about 5 days - max. The egg, 48 hours from ovulation.

It's unlikely you'd get pregnant within a week of your period.  You do not need an emergency contraceptive or the side effects that they can cause.

Hope it helps.

Okay :) Thanks! I went to the store and they were sold out anyways. But I did buy some condoms just to be prepared for next time :)

so are you pregnant now??? because even my situation is same

I’m also in the same position and I really wanna know