Me and my bf had dry sex he was naked and I had a panty and a pantyliner on. He didnt cum on me. After that I got my period. The whole month of October we didn't do it, we only did it on tuesday the day I think I was supposed to get my period we did it also on thurday. After we did it on thursday I felt wierd like it was coming then nothing happend. Im so scared so is my boyfriend im only 15. I cant be pregnant please help me what are the chances. I was peeing more frequently last week but that has stopped, my breast are sore and bigger. If I am not pregnant what is delaying my period I am becoming Impatient and scared the more time flies please help me. I'm scared to take a pregnancy test in case its positive but I'm planning on doing so. I had an eye infection and took some antibiotics for this last week could this be the reason why its late. HELP ME PLEASE

Do a pregnancy test or ask a doctor to get an answer or just wait...