Hi so on Wednesday (04/04/18) my boyfriend and i were naked and basically he started grinding on me for like 20 seconds until i told him to stop and it has been haunting me whether or not there is a possibility for me being pregnant. On Friday (04/06/18) I took “Take Action” an emergency contraceptive but im afraid it won’t work. I was also supposed to get my period on Thursday the day after but I didn’t, I can’t tell if that is from stress or not. My periods have always been quite irregular and I stopped ovulating around a week ago. I am afraid that pre cum might have somehow entered into my vagina and I became pregnant. I tend to worry a lot so I pray I am just over reacting but if I don’t get my period in a week from now i’m going to take a pregnancy test. Because of this overwhelming anxiety I can’t sleep or eat properly, I’m to young to be a parent! All the forums I visited says the chances are extremely unlikely but I am still scared that I might be just a rare case. Also that in a few cases pre cum contains live sperm is just scaring me more and more. I feel so overwhelmed and I am so unsure with everything now at this point but to make sure given my circumstances at the moment can I get pregnant from this. I understand that what I did was extremely foolish and I have definitely learned so yeah please help???

I took a pregnency test and it says that im not pregnant but maybe its to early to actually show signs??? Im gonna take a more sensitive one on Tuesday and see I am so worried that this could be a false negative.