I had sex with my boyfriend on February 28th 2012. On February 29th I took the morning after pill and a period started and ended from March 2nd to March 7th. I moved across country on March 22 when I was supposed to be on my period and I wasn't. On April 7th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and I didn't do anything about it this time. It's been 3 weeks since the last time we had unprotected sex. I'm having cramping, headaches at night, nausea at random times, extreme hunger pains which I neeever get, slight boob tenderness, boobs got bigger, nipples seem darker but that could be me not paying attention to my nipples before hand, back pain, heart burn. Yeah I know I sound knocked up. I've taken every test out there and all of them have been negetive. I'm 54 days late, tired and I hurt. Someone please help me here.

girl im in the same boat as you are i had a period on march 12 2012 ended that day havent had one since then and im right now 54days late havent really found out anything really i go on the 23 of may to get a ultra sound if you found out whats going on with you yet please let me know..