MY cycle is 38 days long and for the last 4 months I have been regular to the day. My last period was February 24th and was to start on April 3rd. Today is April 6th which makes me 3-4 days late. I have taken 3 tests-the first was negative, second was faint line positive, but the 3rd was negative. I am not feeling much different--my breasts feel swollen in the morning, frequent urination, gas and constipation. Could I still be pregnant??

Well, the tests are pretty much accurate if taken a day after your period was supposed to come. There are many things that could be influencing your period being late. First of all, stress. If you’ve been trying to get pregnant for some time, you are probably stressing about it and are only making it hard on yourself and fertility as well.
You need to relax in order to succeed.

Colds and flues could also postpone your period, so I don’t know what to tell you.
Pregnancy symptoms are not visible from the first day, although excessive mucus and nausea could be indicating pregnancy. It is too early for frequent urination and constipation.

I would advise you to calm down and enjoy in trying to conceive. If it’s been to long, maybe you should see a doc and have some tests done.

I hope you will manage to get pregnant soon!

Late period, negative pregnancy test generally means you're not expecting. But the other thing they say is also true. A line is a line, and that includes a faint line! It's so weird that some tests came back negative but another positive! 

Was it all different tests, and was the positive one the more sensitive? I think it also depends on when you ovulated, which varies, because pregnancy tests respond to hCG that comes from the budding placenta I think? And that is only made once the embryo implants into the uterus rather than on its way there after conception. 

Hi

I would like some advice.....

I usually have a period every 31/32 days. i am now on day 40 of my cycle and still no period. About two weeks into my cycle i was losing brown discharge and stringy tissues for about 9 days. I have been tested for infections and it isn't that. I did a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative! So i really don't know whats going on. I went to the doctors and he took another pregnancy test - but i'm pretty sure it isn't that... any ideas... or as anyone ever experienced anything similar? Thanks
Lizzie

yea every time after i have a rougher sex i always get that brown discharge and it makes my periods go irregular. it might just be your body's response to sumthin...

Hey. I have been on the pill for over two years now. Me and my boyfriend got tested and we use it as anti conception method. My last period came on the 23rd of June and i started taking the new pack for 374 days, but decided to take a months break on the pill. If I was still on the pill my period was meant to come arround Tuesday night but it didnt, which maskes me about 3 days late. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last friday night, and Im starting to worry!! Could I be preagnant? I feel absolutely normal, and show no preagnancy symptoms (from what I read). If I wasnt on the pill i calculated my ovulation date to be arround the 6th (14 days from my last period, on a 28 day cycle) and we had sex on the 19th. HELP!!!

hey well my period is evry 28th day without fail, and when it didnt come the day it was ment to i took a test it was neg, 3 days later had bad pains went in to hosp and they tested it was neg again :-( then 3 days after that i got a posative..... :-D ;-)

I just thought I would give you some hopeful news. I had been ttc for two months and this last month at three days late, I had all the symptoms including really tender breasts/nipples, tired, some heartburn and dirreaha, I did have white cm and I got a negative test! I was crushed, but I thought I would just wait and see. so another 6 days later at 9 days late, i took another test and it was POSITIVE! So, I just wanted to tell all of you posting or reading them, that I sat and read these constantly looking for a hopeful story, so i thougth I would tell one. I am about 5 weeks along and couldn't be happier! So keep hope and baby dust to you all!

I WOLD LIKE SOME ADVICE TOO,, I AM 3 DAYS LATE AND I AM VERY REGULAR EVERY 28 DAYS ON THE DOT,,, ABOUT TWO WEEKES AGO I BLED ONCE AND THOUGHT I HAD COME ON,,, BUT NOTHING SINCE,,, I DID A TEST BEFORE THAT BLEEDING WHICH WAS NEGATIVE AS I KNOW IT WAS TOO EARLY TO TELL,,, NOW STILL NO SIGN AND WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK THE BLEEDING WAS??? THANKS

Hi girls, well im going through a similar issue, im 3 days late for my period, i went to clinic n got a pregnancy test n it was neg : (, my beast r so tender omg lol, my stomach has been hurtin all day, idk if it has n e thing to do with my missed period, i have had some diahrea, but after reading some of your guys advice, i think ill wait a couple weeks n take another one, hopefully it will be positive : )

I was pregnant last year wrong this time...but I had a miscarriage. On June 12, 2009, was the day I had my miscarriage. I was given the Depo shot before I left the hospital. I didn't go back for my second shot because I do want a baby. My period finally came in january, February, and March. Now here we are in April and no period. My period is about 5 days late. I took a home test, which was the same one I took last year and received a positive result. I received a negative result this time. I'm not stressing over anything, I have been feelin nas...very aggravated with my boyfriend, I have recently started taking naps in the afternoon which is something I dont normally do. What in the world is going on with me? I hope I'm okay. I hope and pray that I am pregnant, but just not far enough to detect it.

ok well i will be 4 days late tomorrow,and im pretty scared! i had my first child not to long ago.she is almost 6 months old and me and my husband have only been using condoms.no birth control.we have had unprotected sex but he "pulled out". i took a test when i was 2 days late and one one the morning of the 3rd day.both were negaive.i have been feeling nausous,and have had an upset stomach he past few days.could i be pregnant?

ok so i am 3 days late for aunt flo and i am having some of the signs and sym of being prego but all the test come back neg
i got my period early last month by 2 days and now no period for 3 days i was due on the 20th this month so is it to early to tell? please help me

So today is the 3rd day being late according to an app I have in my phone,in the middle of july I had a mc after finding out for a week doc said I was 15weeks but after all the blood test I was 3 1/2 month :'( but I was still gettin my period...well today almost 6 months later my breast somedays hurt really bad,I pee like 10 times a day, I eat like crazy because I get zuper hungry all the time,but my lower stomach hurts like if I were to have my period,could I. Be preggo??plz help !!

i was suppose to have my period the 4th it is now the 7th and haven't had my period but my test was negative yesterday.. what do i do