i have a unprotected sex 4 days after my period an my period started  on the 24th an it ends 29th i have sex with my boy on the 1st in the evening an in the morning i drink MENSTROGEN and my boyfriend cant remember weather he cums inside or not.. I did see my period for only that month but after that  i haven't see my period in the next month i take 2 pregnancy urine test is all negative an 1 blood test also negative..i do feel cramps in d stomach an a back pain thats the only thing i feel am afraid i dont know weather am pregnant or not please help me as soon an possible 

your body may just be reacting from your boyfriends body if he has been drinking and then he has had sex with you something may have been trainsferd through the prosses you are best to get it looked out by a doctor and its is always best to take at least 3 test as for the first fue can be wrong and give it a fuew hrs befor each test

....

am just worries because i do 3 test......d 1st text was 2weeks after and followed bye the 2nd test the 3rd test was just 3days back an it was the blood test...i dont know is because of i do eat befofore goin to have the test that is why is showing negative an am comin to have 2months now.......i see ma period only last month.an this february i need to see it since 24th and still now am not seein sign on my period an i always spit this day

its okaie hunnieee i no what ur going through i have a 6 week old daughter i went through the same thing so did my riend she still is all the test come back negitive and about 2 month later she fopund out she was prego my advice is to maby see a doctor? sorry best advice i can give you

hi please help me again...i when to the hospital an i am confirm that i got urinary infection,,,can that cause Constance back pain cant bend down properly and pain in the lower stomach.. thats the only pain i realized after having unprotected sex 2months that was on the 1st february 2012.. mensuration only february 24th that last for 3days..