Hi everyone,
Here's the deal:
Went off birth control (Ortho tri-cyclin) not long ago. Last pill I took was late February. I've been off birth control before when he went to Iraq and nothing changed about my cycle. This time I was about three weeks late for my period due in March.

My husband was home March 16th-18th and we used the pull out method and/or the pull out and put a condom on method. We know it's not very safe but we don't mind being pregnant now. Anyways, I thought I might be pregnant but then I had a light (2 light days of spotting) "period". I did the pee test twice and it came out negative and took a blood test that also came out negative.

Then, my husband was home again April 6th-16th and we once again did our pull out method but we also had completely unprotected sex once. I'm not having any of the typical signs of pregnancy, but I do feel like my pants are tighter. I haven't changed my diet and I've been the same weight for years now. I thought maybe I could be bloating. Also, I'm having lower abdominal pains that feel like I need to stretch my ab muscles out. The only other sort of strange thing is I feel like I need to have bowel movement more often than normal and it seems like I can't get it all out when I go.

That's all I've got, hopefully you all have some thoughts because I'm very confused. Thank you!!!

HELP ?! same thing with me... Me and my partner didn’t even have actual sex but there was unprotected penetration. I was scared of pre ejactulation causing me I get pregnant. This was February 25, 2018 I took a take action EC pill 2-3 days later and I got my period the following Saturday. Period lasted 7 days . I believe I’m about a week late for my period now which is a common side effect of take action but I’m very bloated . Every morning I look in the mirror and I look pregnant. I’ve taken DIY pregnancy tests they’re neg. I’m confused