I am 24 yrs and i had sex 2 days after my period. is pregnancy possible?

Well, highly unlikely. The thing is that ovulation occurs around 12-14 days after period and for 2 days you are open to fertilization. Period is a consequence of ovulation during which a uterine lining is created for the possible pregnancy. When pregnancy doesn’t occur, we shed this lining and this is what we call periods. It is highly unlikely for a woman to ovulate again just two days after her periods. However, I don’t know how things work if you are having hormonal imbalance. I still don’t think so.

What was your period like? Normal or slightly different, lighter? Did it come on time?

It could happen that you got pregnant earlier and experienced early pregnancy bleeding and perceived it as your period.

Tell me, are you only worried about this possibility or you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms or have tested positive?

I always have unprotected sex slightly before and after my periods because I know that ovulation doesn’t occur then. However, that is not 100% protection.

well alot of people are different in many situations similar to this one, take me for instance, i recently had sex 1 days after i ended my period, and i know its still to early to tell if im pregnant or what, but i was reading many forums and came apon many symptoms of a possible pregnancy, i been feeling very fatigue, and exhausted, and also having milky to a slimy and thick discharge, i just been getting alot of it yesterday and i'm just waiting for time to fly by so i can find out for sure if i am, i am an IRREGULAR, and it makes it harder to get pregnant, but this time i think i'm actually pregnant, i could be wrong, but theres a slight chance i am, and i'm happy if i am, and if im not i'm still happy i guess...

Yes, it is true that you could be pregnant even though you had sex just a day after your period but the thing is that you are irregular and don’t know when you are ovulating.

Ovulation is counted by subtracting 14-15 days from the beginning of your next period.

As you don’t know when your next period would start, it is also possible that your cycle would last only 21 day this month. When you subtract 14-15 out of 21 days of your menstrual cycle, you would get 7 th or 6 th days of the beginning of your cycle which basically means that you could have ovulated during your period.

The ovulation prediction is only for those women whose periods are regular and happen at approximately same time every month.

Anyway, I hope you did get pregnant and I wish you good luck

Jane23 wrote:

tropical_beautie wrote:

thanks that helped me alot, my sister seems like she doesnt support my happyness and it depresses me to know that she keeps saying that she thinks i just want to be pregnant, my boyfriend and i were trying. he came in me 3 times and this is the day after my period ended.. so she asked me when did i finish my period and i told her a day before J and i had sex, and she freaked out and said i could still be very fertile but everyones different, and i'm just waiting.. can't wait for the results i'm excited..

She said that due to her irregular cycling(sometimes her preiod has lasted 2 days), that while she is having her period, she cant get pregnant. Can anyone confirm this, I trust her and love her dearly, but I just want to make sure her info is correct.

Thanks to all in advance!

Confused

hai, how are you actually i am palaning to get the pregent we are traying to since one month, and also we are meet the sex weekly 2 to 3 times i am 30 years old how many days after i can axpect the pregent.

Thanks
sun

YES you can get pregnant 2 days after a period, if you have a shorter cycle it is possible.

NOT ALL women have a perfect 28 day cycle!

This is absolutely possible as it happened to me, i had sex consecutively on the 2nd and 3rd days after my period and i did get pregnant! I know for certain i did not have sex any other time before or after this time

I'm speaking only from my experience. The thing is I had sex a day after my period was gone and I did get pregnant. Everyone is different and I know they say that if you have a regular cycle and blah blah you should ovulate 2 weeks before your next period or something like that. I guess thats not the case with me because I get my period at the same time every month and it lasts around 5 days. So, I guess the only way to find out if you can get pregnant after you had your period is by going to the doctor or taking an ept test. If you don't want to get pregnant may I suggest a CONDOM.. Well to all you ladies trying to conceive - good luck, and to all you ladies worried that you are pregnant good luck to you as well.....

ok the first day of my last period was July 26. me and my husband had sex on August 4th. i have a relatively normal 28 day cycle. On Aug. 5th i started feeling REALLY tired and even nauseaus. i know pregnancy is different for everyone but is it possible i could be pregnant? please help!

My obgyn doctor said that I have a incompetent cervix but I went to a high risk doctor and she said my cervix was a little short. What I'm asking is. Does my cervix stay short after I have a baby or does it get stortert whill I'm pergant

hi im 15

and i had unprotected sex two days after my period.

am i able to get pregnant.

i have tightness below belley goin to restroom bowl movements urinatin feels like my period wants to come on cycle has change came on the second week in aug than the 30 of aug continue 4 days in sept make love to my husband on the 5 day for a week i have been feeling like this. bubbling backaches days back shortness of breath and chest pain.Question could i be pregnant i had a tubal 5 years ago

i had sex 3 days after my period and i thought i was pregnant i had all the classic signs morining sickness, hot flushes, head acke and then and i was a week late on my period so it was in my head that i was pregnant!! untill i came on my period a week after. i'v still not had it confirmed by my GP but the question that i'm asking is can it be possibel for me to still be pregnant even if i had a heavy period???\

plz help

cs