I started my period on the 25th and ended on the 29th. I missed 3 days of bc starting on the 28th-31st. I had unprotected sex in the 31st and he came inside me 3 times. It's hard for me to tell if I am pregnant because it was right after I got off my period. I took a test after almost two weeks and it came up negative. The first week I felt so gassy, stomach cramps like crazy and super constipated. I don't want to psyche myself out or anything and I should start my period in 1 week. My boobs are not sore but I get really tired but I've always been like that. Can anyone tell me if my chances of being pregnant is high please and thank you.

I'm on birth control as well. When I Miss a day or two, my skin breaks out and all hell breaks loose. If you can, take a blood test. I doubt you are pregnant since you aren't as fertile as usual right after your period. These problems might just have to do with hormones causing havoc.