pleasse let me know what you think...

This is almost impossible. You have to be ovulating to concieve. At this stage in your cycle the egg isn't there anymore to get fertilized. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

daveigha15 wrote:

pleasse let me know what you think...

i wanted 2 know about this 2 b/c my periods are irregular & this is the same exact thing that happened 2 me....my periods usually last 5 or more & heavy but when I came on it was very light which surprised me & I stayed on for 4 days & now I have period-like cramps, hungry spells, back pain @ times...

i had unprotected sex 2 days before i was supposed to get my period but i got it 2 days late and it ended 4 days early. This happened about a week and a half ago and i'm feeling stomach cramps now and I'm not sure of what is happening. i dont know if i might be pregnant because my period has always lasted about 7 days. If anyone knows about this, please reply back, i would really appreciate it.

i was pregnant.. and it happened when i had sex ONE DAY before my period came.. so the theory that you can't get pregnant ONE or TWO days before your period is FALSE because it definitely happened to me. i kept spotting and getting period-like cramps so i really thought my period was coming.. WRONG!! it took me about two weeks to realize that i was having period-likes symptoms with no period. low and behold, i went and took a pregnancy test and yes indeed i was pregnant. i was actually tired ALL the time, felt like my period was coming (when in fact it didn't), had the strangest appetite, i was achy all over. all i'm saying is that it's better to be safe than sorry. so if anything, take the preg test if anything for peace of mind. good luck girls and i hope what i said sincerely made someone think. <3 ALZ

You can become pregnant, but it is almost impossible..Not 100% impossible.

The egg IS ALREADY dead by that time, but sperm can live inside of you and fertilize the egg for next time.

can a female get pregnant if the men take it sperm with it finger input in her vagina

[Yes, ones the eggs has enters the vagina,,,,no way of pulling it out. A male produces about 200 million sperm a DAY (fact) when ejaculation occurs,,,male spill about 60 million. Sperm are pretty good at doing their stuff to hunt down an egg.

allie08 wrote:

........

HEY MY NAME IS JESSICA AND I READ YOUR THINGY AND IM GOIN THREW SAME THING...SO WERE U ON ANY BIRTH CONTROL?? CUZ I AM BUT I screwed UP ON IT AND I HAD SEX BE 4 MY PERIOD NOW ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS...BUT I STARTED MT PERIOD THE DAY AFTER. BUT IT LASTED 10 DAYS BUT IT WAS SPOTTED.. DO U THINK I COULD BE PREGANT?? PLEASE LET ME KNO THANKS

Well check this out..i took like 3 pregnancy tests the week before i started my period and they were negative..then i had my period..the day after my period i took a pregnancy test and it was positive..now I AM PREGNANT!! either it wasn't showing up yet, or i got pregnant within the week i started my period..so if anyone had any idea of when they thinki got pregnant or anything please comment!!

i think you just tested too early.

To the girl who took a test the day after AF, it is not likely that had you conceived the week of your period it would have shown up right after. If you ovulate mid cycle (around days 10-14), which would be the more likely case that you conceived then, it would take a while for the test to show up. Secondly, did you have a normal period, or were you just spotting? It is also highly unlikely that you had a normal full period if you were pregnant.

daveigha15 wrote:

pleasse let me know what you think...

ok well i had sex and the condom broke and he didnt pull out. umm bout 3 to 4 days later i started my period. it was late and it lasted 7-8 days wen i usually last 4 days. it was spotted but a lot of spots and i am always feeling sick to my stomach. have back and body pains. crave chocalate. am always tired. and am dizzy sometimes. not nothing like wat i have felt before. im off my period now but now there's a light red close to pink liquid spotting. Could I be pregnant. Anyone know? making a doctors app so if anyone else in situation ill have the answer soon.

ok well i had sex and the condom broke. my boyfriend didnt pull out. Bout 4-5 days later i started my period. It was not normal. it lasted 7-8 days and it was spotted some days and just ok other days. Now theres a light red close to pink spotting. and i have back and body pains. I feel sick all the time and I crave chocalate. dont eat anything that i dont really want. get dizzy often. and am always tired. I really need to know if i could be pregnant and im going to the doctors soon as I make an app. so anyone in same situation then ill have an answer soon.

You can take a pregnancy test 2 weeks after sex, and you will get a pretty accurate result. Normally women don't get pregnant right before a period. It's not impossible, but doesn't happen often. You are most likely not pregnant, especially if had a period. If it was a period, that means that you ovulated, and the egg didn't get fertilized. But, sometimes women release two eggs (sometimes more) in a single month, and they have a "period" and still get pregnant. However, as I said before, that doesn't happen often.