Hi i feel so ashamed writing this but i am unsure who the father to my unborn child is just want some advice an reassurance my last period was on the 23rd of december 2011. I had sex with my ex partner on the 27th of december just once an that was the day i came of my period then i got back with my current partner a few days later an unsure of when we had sex probably a week to 2 weeks later ano its impossible of finding out but whos child is it more likely to be am really scared an stress my self about it everyday which really cant be good for me an my unborn child any advice would be great thankyou  

Hi Yummy,

It all depends upon when you ovulated as to who the father is.  Having sex 4 days after your period started, it is unlikely you'd get pregnant.  The timing is poor.

Normally you'd ovulate between about days 11-16 of your cycle.  You had sex on day 4.  Sperm can survive about 5 days which would bring it up to day 9.  The egg wouldn't be released to be fertilized yet.

Not knowing when you had sex with your current partner exactly, a week or two would work.  That would bring you up to day 18.  The egg can remain viable for 48 hours or so after ovulation, so day 18.

Odds favor your current partner.  A DNA test is required to be sure however.

Hope it helps.

Uhm hi I'm new with this and I also have a situation and would like to know you could help me. I had my last menstrual on may 14th 2012 and I slept with a partner on may 20th then with my current bf on the may 26th to june 2nd.. I'm pregnant and don't know who the father would be. Please help?

Hi Moccasin,

You slept with a partner on day 6 of your cycle.
You slept with your boyfirend from days 12-19.

Odd favor the boyfriend but it could be either.

Normally you'd ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle. Sperm however, can survive about 5 days. If you ovulate early then there is a chance of it being the "partners" child.

Hope it helps.

Hi. I am in the in the same situation as well. my dates are closer. i need to know, i have been so depressed my since i found out im pregnant. the first day of my LMP was may 16, 2012. I had sex with my current boyfriend on may 24, 25, 26 and again may 30th. in between i had sex with my ex on may 28 but he pulled out before he ejaculated. its horrible! in my research i ovulate every 14 days. i normally get my periods are every 28-29 days so i am hoping it is my boyfriend's.

Hi Moncha, You had sex on days 8, 9, 10, and 14 with your boyfriend. On day 12, with your ex. Sperm can survive about 5 days so either could be the father. Yes, the odds favor it being your boyfriend but there is ALWAYS a chance it is the ex. With any sexual contact there is a risk of pregnancy. A DNA test will be needed to confirm paternity definitively.

Did you ever figure anything out? I'm kinda in the same thing also and feel awful and have no clue what I'm going to do. Were you honest with your Doctor about it? They might be able to help you figure out which date you convinced. Please keep me updated on what you figured out and how any info would be great. Thank you so much.

Hi, Im in the same situation. My bf and I slept together on day 13 of my cycle ( we have been on and off for a while) and on day 15 of my cycle I slept with my best friend. I felt ovulation cramping on day 14 of my cycle and i know hat they say that the egg only survives up to 24 hours, so there is a chance that it could be my bf's as it was pre ovulation, but i have also read that cramping can come before, during or after ovulating, so there may be a chance i ovulated later than i thought, so it could also be my best friends? Im so confused and stressing out!

I had sex in mid June With an ex had my period in July it lasted 3/4 days had sex with my current partner July 10th Took a pregnancy test August 4th because I missed my period & my breasts were sore. I'm thinking its my current partner BuT we only slept together 1 time & he's not sure so It makes me unsure... What does anyone think. I'm second guessing myself because he is. Could I have a normal period & be pregnant still with no s/s of pregnancy until the end of July??? Help pleas any advice is appreciated

hi i also have the same problem please help me i dont know what to do , im so confused.. :( my LMP is april 12-17 2013 i had sex with my current boyfriend april 18-21 and with my ex on april 22 and then back with my current bf on april 23-27 , and then to my ex again on april 30 , may 4 and may 12. both of them had unprotected sex and cum inside of me , I had a pregnancy test on may 16 and found out that im pregnant. please help me , who do you think was the father of my baby , im now 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant and still confused of whose the father , i hope its my current bf . :( thanks.

i am so scared but i really need help am feeling depressed now,ok my last period was the 27 of july 2013, i had sex august 3 with my ex...... then august 6 to august 16 i was having sex with my boy friend and during them times he pulled out ,so who could be the father? please help am so afraid i really want it to be my boyfriend he does not no about me sleeping with my ex.:'(

Am also am having a situation like this. According to my doctor I conceived on june 15. But I had sex on the 14th with my ex . What are the possibility of him being my babys father

I NeedHelp I Had My Period May18 HadSexWith Guy A In On May23 Never Had Sex With Him Again TheN HaD Sex With Guy B On The 25,28,N 2Nd Who'sMost Likely TheFarther OfMy Child

Hi Guest,

Your period STARTED on May 18? Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days. The egg is only viable about 48 hours after ovulation.

You had sex on day 5 with Guy A. It was likely too early. You had sex with Guy B on day 7, 10, and 15. Odds are greater that it would be Guy B's.

Only a DNA test can confirm. They can be done now using a non-invasive method. Good luck.

I had sexual intercourse on June 28 took a pregnancy test July 5th...is it possible???