Judge me all you want but everyone makes mistakes. Well I'm 24 weeks pregnant and not sure who the father of my baby is. Me and my (now ex) boyfriend had unprotected sex on February 18th. He bought me the morning after pill but I was was worried about it and didnt take it because he didn't cum inside of me. We broke up because of that. On March 9th I had sex with one of my guy friends which was also unprotected and he did cum inside of me. The first day of my last period was February 7th and my due date is Novemeber 13th. I am very confused on who the father is (my doctor have not given me an estimated date of conception) so if you can please help me put my mind at ease I would appreciate it. Oh and also..I missed my period two days after I had sex on march 9th.

go for a DNA Test

Here are the stata base on your due date:

First Day of Last Menstrual Period:  February 7, 2012Probable Date of Ovulation:  February 21, 2012Possible Dates of Conception:  February 17 toFebruary 25, 2012
Due Date:  November 13, 2012

So its most likely the person you had sex with between these days.