I had unprotected sex about a week ago but he pulled out. I usually get my period within the first week of the month. I didn't get it yesterday April 1st (the first day). Am I being paranoid? Should just wait until the first week is up or get checked? The only symptoms I have are sensitive breasts and a little bloating and just today I'm having some stomach pains around the bellybutton area.

No honey your not paranoid. When I lost my virginity it was unexpected so we didnt have any protection. I was in love so when my guy told he would just pull out I trusted him. But sure enough....five weeks laters I still didnt have my period....I WAS PREGNANT! Man that sucked :/

But if you are pregnant its up to you what you decide to do about it. My advice is not to tell too many people until you decide.

I appreciate the reply. I'm just not sure if it's too early to get a HPT because the symptoms I have are very similar to my regular period symptoms. I haven't felt nauseous, I'm not going to the washroom more than regular my appetite is normal as well so that's why I'm thinking I'm being paranoid and my mind is playing tricks on me making me think I am because every little thing I'm over analyzing.

Its hard to tell, but if you already missed your period it is most likely to show up. Just try a home test first?

Yeah I was thinking of trying one once the first week is up. If I don't get it by Tuesday or Wednesday I'm checking because it's never been late a whole week. I'm 4 days late so far.

i wish u luck and i had unprotected sex and the guy pulled out too. my period usually comes at the end of the month so im waiting till december 20th any advice ?

If your period doesn't arrive in the next few days, you may be pregnant. My husband and i had unprotected sex a while ago and he used the pull out method and i ended up getting pregnant. Even if he pulls out, there is a chance that a small amount of sperm may have gotten through.

Hi i got my period on the 4th of march finished them on the 9th. had unprotected sex 10th 11th 12 but pulled out. got my period again on de 28th is tat ok

Of course nobody can really answer this for you. The best things to do would get a pregnancy test or go to your doctor, not asking people over the internet.

I would suggest that since you have started sex, to get condoms and/or birth control so that you have less pregnancy scares (though it obviously does not rule it out but a much lesser chance of anything happening). 

I think it's normal to be paranoid, considering.