Hi, I was wondering if there is something more natural, than Viagra that I can use. I heard something about other drugs for the same purpose, but I don’t want to use any chemicals, because I hate them. Maybe someone of you knows a more healthy alternative?

Hello there. It is a good thing that some of you are still wondering about natural alternatives.

Because let's face it - there is so many substitute for viagra that is natural and that you can use.

I know when my husband had those issues, I was there with him, I was supporting him every moment of this issue - because that was mine and his issue as well.

He didn't want to use Viagra or something similar so we did everything to find the best natural cure for him.

So, we heard a lot about Ginko biloba because this is known as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. 

You should try it.

Gl

Viagra. A wonder drug. But, it is a last resort for impotence. It boosts your stamina and pleasure. Taken with nitrate medications that are typically prescribed to treat coronary artery disease or heart failure such as : LSMO, Imdur, Nitropaste, Nitrostat, NitroBid, and many others, can become deadly. However, there are som pills, that appear to be from herbal origin. Those like Herbal V and Cobra are excelent substitutions. There probably are others, and if someone know them, please correct me.

VigaPlus and CaliPlus 100% herbal remedies can give long term permanent cure of impotence. BTW these meds have no side effects like chemical drugs (sildenafil, tadalafil etc.). But some men choose traditional way and use viagra or cialis.

I read somewhere that VigaPlus is very effective. Do you have some more information about this? It would be nice if you maybe know how it works. You could write a post here, I think many people will appreciated.

You are welcome :D

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Unfortunatly, moderator has deleted the link to the info resource. See below in my signature :-D

Well if you are able to, you can write few sentences here in this post. So everybody will be able to see this. It would be appreciated. :-)

In a few words about VigaPlus:

It works on the same principle as VIAGRA, CIALIS and LEVITRA by increasing the Nitric Oxide level in the blood plasma, which causes the smooth muscles to relax leading to vasodilation of the penile arteries and thereby an erection.

VigaPlus gives instant erections, working in 30 minutes flat.

Compared to the other pharmaceutical alternatives VigaPlus has the following advantages:
1. Works in 15-30mins after ingestion
2. Lasts 4 to 6 hours!
3. Zero side effects
4. Long term permanent cure

Thank you for this. It would be much easier for someone to chose this if he finds these informations. If you have any more suggestions feel free to share.